25 || Good To Be Bad

3rd Person P

3rd Person P.O.V

"Auradon," Mal says. "It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Mal, and this is my sister, Maya, we're the daughters of Maleficent. And this is our home."

"It wasn't always. You see, we were born on the Isle of the Lost. Where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben decided that their children should have a chance." Maya spoke.

"And so, five villain kids, the V.K.'s, came to Auradon, including the both of us. Long story short, Ben is the king now. I'm his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new V.K.s who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever after, too." Mal says.

------------------------------------------------

A kid on a bike drives around before throwing a paper from his bag and passing a sign that says, 'Jay's way'.

"Hey check it out!" A girl says as she runs forwards and grabs the paper on the floor. "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh, look at this. It's V.K Day." She then drops that paper showing a picture of Jay, Mal, Maya, Evie, and Carlos saying that the next four can go ashore.

"From the North to the South
From the East to the West
Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best
Hit the streets, it's your day
Turn it up, now's your chance
It's time to get up on your feet and dance." The five of them sing as they walked out of a building before huddling up in a circle and then dancing. Before, they all put their hands together between them.

"Anybody wanna be like us?" Mal sings as she walks forward and sees a little girl in a window above her begging for us to bring her.

"Everybody wanna be like us!" Maya sings as she and Mal both cling to one another.

"All the boys from Auradon
And the girls because they know what's up
Huh!" Carlos sings as he wakes up all the boys and girls from bed.

"Your life could change today
Your life could change today." Evie sings as she and Maya were both standing outside of Curl Up & Dye to bring Dizzy who was sweeping the floor before seeing the both of them and hugging them.

"These streets named after us
Because we paved the way (c'mon)." Jay sings as he swings on his sign and a huge crowd of kids started surrounding him.

"Everyone come and take your shot
Now's the time, show 'em what you got (ah)
'Cause everyone is gonna get their chance," Maya sings as Mal and Evie leaned up against a wall and watch Maya spray paint Vk Day on the wall. Mal then opens the door and the kids started running out.

"They said that being from the Isle was bad. Well, it's good to be bad." The five of them sing and dance.

"And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that." Jay sings as he slides down a roof that has a cobra spray painted on it.

"It's good to be, bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad." Everyone sings and dances. Carlos then runs through a room, waking people up as he dances around before ringing a bell. He then goes outside to show that the building is named 'Carlos' House a safe place for lost boys and girls.'

"I wanna see you all rep your block
I wanna see you all rep your block
Hey
Show your pride, let me hear ya shout." Evie sings as she dances with a group of girls down an alley.

"We're from the Isle of the Lost! (Yes)" The group of girls sings.

"We're here to celebrate
We're here to elevate
If you're down, then make your move
But you best not hesitate." Evie sings as all of them dance.

"Come on!"

"Today's the day that you won't forget
The best to come ain't happened yet (ah)
Take a bow, it won't be your last." Both Maya and Mal sing together as they walk over to Celia. Mal then choose a card and showed it to her before they hug. Celica then changes the sign from open to closed.

"You're from the Isle if anybody asks (whoo) It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be
Bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad." The five of us sing as they lead everyone in a dance before heading up to the balcony above them.

"They can try to deny our style
But we were born this way.
Cause you can take the VK outta the Isle
But you can't take the Isle out the VK." Jay sings.

"If you wanna make it hype, not a moment to waste

Make it loud, make it live, make it jump to the bass
Make it what you want, but you'd better make your case
'Cause the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place" Carlos sings as all of us looked down at all the kids.

"So when I say "V", you say "K"
V-K-V-K
When I say "all", you say "day"
All day, all day
When I say "V", you say "K" We sang as Jay and Carlos jumps off the balcony being caught by some guys below them.

"V-K-V-K
When I say "all", you say "day"
All day." Jay and Carlos then lead the kids in a dance.

"Come on
Hey
It's good to be, bad. It's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be, bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be, bad." We all sing before leading everyone to a dance ending with the kids waving their papers in the air.

"Who wants to go? You?" Mal questions the crowd as they all cheer.

"Yes, pick me, Mal!" Yeah, pick me, Mal! Pick me, Mal! Pick me!" The crowd cheers as a guy gathers their papers. They walk away from the balcony to go through all the papers and find the ones that they need. The crowd cheers as the girls walk onto the balcony with Jay and Carlos on each side of the stairs.

"I can't believe this day has finally arrived," Maya says as everyone cheers.

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us and someday, very soon, maybe we can," Evie says before looking at Mal and Maya.

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times. You're going to be so sick of us," Mal says with a laugh.

"Can I get a drum roll, please?" Evie asks the crowd before they start stomping their feet in beat. "First, I would like to begin, with the daughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend. My Dizzy." Evie points at Dizzy causing her to let out a squeal of excitement before she goes to join them.

"Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky," Carlos announces causing everyone to cheer before Squeaky joins Carlos.

"And no way, we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on," Jay announces causing the crowd to cheer loudly. Squirmy runs over to Jay. "Congratulations! Bring it in, Buddy."

"We all picked a certain girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Felicia." Maya says before the crowd cheers.

"I'm bad," She says before doing a twirl and heading to us.

"We'll be back for you guys, next week, okay?" Carlos says.

"And so, pack your stuff, your own stuff," Jay says as he looks between Squeaky and Squirmy.

"Where are we going?" Mal asks as she looks at the kids.

"We're going to...Auradon!" The kids cheered