24 || You And Me

Maya's P

Maya's P.O.V

"No, no! Stop, please! Stop!" Mal calls out to stop the guards from surrounding Uma and Harry.

"Uma, I know you. You are so much more than a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there." Mal explains to Uma.

I sigh as I know that Uma just wanted to get off the isle and live a better life. "Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want," I continued on as I stood beside Mal. Uma's necklace starts to glow as both Mal and I started to step forward slowly, but Uma then jumps over the edge into the water.

"No, no! Uma! Uma!" Mal says and soon everyone rushes to the edge and Harry was grabbed by the guards to prevent him from escaping with Uma. All we could see it the glow of the necklace before the water starts to swirl and rise up. The water then bursts, sending everyone on the ship to be soaked in water. In the water, Uma's legs turned into tentacles.

"True love's kiss won't defeat this," Uma says as everyone gasps in shock. "The world will know my name!" Uma then swipes a tentacle at us making all of us duck. She does it again which made me and Mal angry. Soon our eyes turned green and purple as Uma laughs at us.

"Mal?" Ben asks worriedly. Soon both Mal and I were surrounded by purple and green smoke before we emerged as dragons. I blew fire at Uma before she swipes me with a tentacle.

"Come on Mal! Maya! Let's finish this once and for all!" Uma calls out to us which causes Mal to roar and blow fire at Uma before she swipes at Mal but she dodges it. I blow a fireball at Uma causing her to duck underwater. When Uma emerges from the water, it sends a wave toward the ship.

"Watch out!" Ben yells as a wave heads toward the ship. The wave ended up soaking them while making the ship rock back and forth. Ben roars before handing his crown to Carlos and his jacket to Jay before jumping into the water. "Wait, Ben! No!" Carlos yells but it was too late, Ben had already jumped into the water.

"Ben!" The VKs call for him.

"Mal, Maya, Uma! Stop! Back down!" Ben calls out as he looks between the three of us.

"What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma questions him causing Mal to growl at her.

"That's enough! It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try," Ben explains before turning to Uma. "Uma, I know you want what is best for the isle. Help me make a difference." Ben holds out a hand to Uma. Mal roars as Uma raises a tentacle and puts Ben's ring in his hand. Uma gives a sad smile before swimming away. Carlos and Jay lower a ladder as Ben swims back to the ship.

"There you go," Beast says before helping Ben climb back to the ship.

"Good job, man," Doug says before everyone started cheering. Ben puts his crown on as Mal and I land in front of the window before we are both covered in green and purple smoke again. Mal emerges in a dress similar to the one in the stained window while Maya was back in her normal gown. Ben laughs as Mal pats out some smoke that was on her dress.