05 || Dorms

(Maya's P

(Maya's P.O.V)

Both Evie, Mal, and I arrived at our dorm and as we entered the room, almost everything was in pink, and the sun was blaring brightly into the room.

"Wow. This place is so amaz..." Evie begins excitedly as she looks at the room in awe.

"Gross." Mal and I said at the same time as the three of us walked into the room.

"I know, right? Amazingly gross, ew" Evie says trying to be disgusted but I knew she loved the room.

"Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." I say and I walked towards the curtains and closed them.

"Whew! That is much better." Mal says.

(At night...)
Evie, Mal, and I went to the boy's room to plot our plan on how we are going to steal the Fairy Godmother's wand.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asks as the three of us walked over to see what Jay was doing.

"It's called stealing," Jay says as he takes some stuff out of his shirt.

"Okay, what's the point?" Mal asks.

"Well, Mal, it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free," Jay answers as he pulled out a laptop.

"Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." I say as I threw the phone back on the bed.

"You two sound just like your mom," Evie says.

"Thank you," I say.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine," Jay says.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos shouted at the TV, and he turns away from the game and said, "Jay, come check this thing out. Man, It's awesome." Jay then took the remote from Carlos and started playing the game.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" I reminded them.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." Jay says which makes everyone laugh beside Mal and me.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil, vicious, ruthless, and cruel. Yeah?" Mal says which makes everyone's attention turn back to both of us.

"Yeah." They all said.

"Evie, mirror me," I say as all the Vks crowd near Evie and me.

"Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where does fairy godmother's wand... stand?" Evie spoke to the mirror, and it show us the wand floating in a room.

"There it is!" Mal says.

"Zoom out," Carlos asks Evie as he opens up his laptop.

"Magic mirror, not so close," Evie says, but the mirror ended up going too far. "Closer. Closer. Closer." Evie says and the mirror slowly zooms closer to where the wand is located as Carlos beings to type something into his laptop.

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three." Carlos asks but before he could leave, "Stop! It's in a museum." I tell them. "Do we know where that is?"

"2.3 Miles from here," Carlos answers and turns the laptop towards Mal and me.

"Come on," Mal says once the coast was clear. We followed Mal but I realized that Carlos was not with us.

"Carlos!" I whispered loudly.

"Coming." He replied as he put on his jacket before leaving the room.