23 || Royal Cotillion

A/N:ermmm

A/N:ermmm... there's some cursing in this chapter so be prepared.

3rd Person P.O.V

Everybody is currently on the ship dancing happily while Mal is currently pacing back and forth at the back of the ship as she waits for Lumiere to introduce her to everyone.

Mal soon heard horns being played, "The Future lady Mal!" Lumiere announces. Mal walks out and stood beside Lumiere. "You work it, girl," Lumiere whispered to Mal's ear as he could see that she was nervous. Mal lets out a giggle before looking down at everyone who had attended the Cotillion.

"Whoo!" Evie cheers and claps, followed by the rest as she walks down the stairs.

"Hi," Beast says as he meets Mal halfway down the stairs.

"Hi," Mal says nervously.

"Hey, Ben is on his way," Beast tells her.

"Okay," Mal replies.

"And you look beautiful," Beast adds.

"I know we were shocked at first, but you...you are exactly what Ben needs," Belle says with a smile as she holds Mal's hands.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions," Beast jokes causing Mal to laugh, before looking at the others. "Of course."

"Hi," Mal says to Evie.

"Hi! How are you?" Evie asks her.

"Uh, sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up," Mal answers her with a laugh.

"Yeah. Okay, that's okay. Look. We're right here with you, okay?" Evie says.

"Okay," Mal says. As Mal was looking around the boat trying to find her sister, the horns soon started playing again, and both Mal and Evie squealed in excitement.

"King Benjamin and Maya, Mal's sister!" Lumiere announces. Everyone cheered when Ben and Maya appeared and bowed to them.

"Go get him," Evie whispers to Mal. Mal started to walk forward and meets Ben and Maya, who bow to Mal. Mal awkwardly bowed back. Evie then dragged Maya away from Ben and cling to her.

"This is so exciting," Evie says to her, but Maya didn't say anything, she was just staring off into space due to her still being under Uma's spell.

"Mal, I wish I had time to explain," Ben says as they stand up straight. Ben looked at the top of the staircase to reveal Uma and Harry walking out slowly in their formal clothes.

Mal gasps in shock while Evie was confused. Ben goes to meet Uma while Harry went to get Maya who was still standing beside Evie. "Excuse me," Harry tells Evie and leads Maya to where Uma and Ben are standing.

Ben proceeded to kiss the ring that is on Uma's hand. While Harry went to kiss Maya's cheek before holding her hand but Maya just stood there emotionless. Both Carlos and Jay saw how Maya was acting very weird like all the joy in her has been sucked out of her soul. But Mal was too heartbroken about Ben and Uma being together that she didn't pay attention to her being with Harry.