27 || Hades

3rd Person P

3rd Person P.O.V

After a while, they finally arrived on the Isle where the new VKs and their families are waiting for them.

"Maya and I have so much to show you," Evie tells Dizzy excitedly.

"You're going to love Auradon," Mal states as she smiles at Celia.

"All right, boys," Carlos says as he and Jay walk up to Squirmy and Squeaky.

"Let's hit the road," Jay says excitedly.

"You're gonna see him soon, okay? Come on," Carlos reassures the boys before walking away from Smee.

"Do you have everything?" Lady Tremaine asks Dizzy as they stop at the trunk.

"Yes, I have everything," Dizzy answers her as she puts her bag in the trunk.

"Are you sure?" Lady Tremaine asks again.

"I'm sure, Granny," Dizzy answers.

"Oh, really?" Lady Tremaine says as she pulls out a glue gun.

"My glue gun," Dizzy says excitedly as she grabs it causing Maya to smile.

"I don't know what you're going to do without me," Lady Tremaine says.

"I'll miss you," Dizzy tells her before looking at Evie, who nods. Dizzy then give her grandma a hug. "Goodbye, Granny." Maya smiles before getting into the car with Evie and Dizzy.

"So, as soon as we get to Auradon, you have to try ice cream," Maya tells Dizzy.

"And go swimming?" Dizzy asks excitedly.

"Maya and I can take you to the Enchanted Lake," Evie answers her before the three of them share a squeal of excitement.

"I can't believe I get to live with you in your very own castle," Dizzy says.

"It's just a little starter castle," Evie tells Dizzy.

"Great grip. You play sports?" Jay asks Squirmy who is holding onto his arm tightly as he drives the limo.

"Here. Go on," Carlos says as he hands Reese's cup to Squeaky. "Trust me on this." Squeaky takes a bite before looking at Carlos in amazement. "I know. Dig in, dig in."

Celia fans out her cards as she holds them out to Ben, who picks a card before handing it back to her.

"You're going to be a wise and brave King," Celia says before flipping the card over to reveal a King.

"He already is," Mal tells her with a smile.

"See? The cards never lie," Celia says before holding her hand out for payment. Ben hands her some money and she looked excited. The barrier is then opened in order for them to go out. Before the barrier started to close, "It's Hades," Evie calls as she looked behind.

Maya and Mal quickly turn to see Hades with a handout of the barrier with his ember in it.

"Stop the car. He's trying to escape," Evie says before Jay stops the limo. Hades open the barrier enough to get his upper body out.

"I am a god. I don't belong here," Hades calls out as the Vks and Ben get out of the limo. Jay, Ben, and Carlos all run forward to get Hades back behind the barrier but Hades shocks each of them with his ember, sending them to the ground.

Mal's eyes turn green and was soon covered in purple smoke before she emerges as a dragon. Hades looks at her in shock and quickly zapped her with his ember. Mal screeches as she starts to feel her powers being drained away.

"Come on, Mal, blast him," Jay calls out. With a roar, Mal blows air at Hades which sends him tumbling back behind the barrier. Jay helps Ben up while Maya helps Carlos. Mal is covered in purple smoke before landing on the trunk of the limo. Maya and Ben help her down as she gasps and holds her stomach in pain.

"Are you okay?" Maya asks her sister.

"No. He was draining all of my magic with the ember, and I felt all of my powers slipping away," Mal answers.

"You're safe. He's back where he belongs," Evie tells her as they watch Hades walk away in anger.

"Yeah, for now," Mal says as she leans against Ben, who holds her close.

"We should go," Jay says as he walks over.

"Okay," Mal says in agreement before they all get back in the limo