04 || Auradon Prep

(Maya's P

(Maya's P.O.V)

I sat between Mal and Evie in the car. As we were in the car, I started thinking about Harry as we had gotten together as a couple last year, and without even saying goodbye to him, I was leaving the isle just like that. I just hope that he received the letter that I wrote.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Evie says as she applies some makeup on my face.

"Ew, stop. I'm plotting." I lied to her and I pushed her hand away before rolling my eyes.

"Well, It's not very attractive," Evie says.

"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what." Carlos said as he ate half of the chocolate bar.

"Let me see," Jay says as snatches the half-eaten chocolate bar from Carlos before eating it.

As that was happening, Mal was playing with some remote and the window that separated us from the driver rolled down. Evie then turns behind and says, "Look!" When we all turned to see what Evie was looking at, the driver was driving straight toward the broken bridge.

"It's a trap!" Carlos shouted and we huddled against one another and started screaming as we all thought we're going to die. "What just happened?" Carlos asked as it didn't seem like we were plunging off to our death.

"It must be magic," Evie says as we all look out to see the car driving on a magic golden bridge.

"Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal asks the driver as she shows him the remote.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage." The driver explained to us while showing us the gold remote. "And this button..." He then pushes a button and the window that separated us from the driver rolls up again.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." I say while smirking.

We finally arrived in Auradon. We pass by a sign that says, 'Welcome to Auradon Prep. Goodness doesn't get any better.' We pull up front and see a marching band playing a song and kids waving their country flag proudly with a smile on their faces.

The driver gets out of the car to open the door for us. This made Jay and Carlos fall out of the car as they were fighting over a towel. "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos cries out to Jay who is standing over him as Mal, Evie and I get out of the car.

"Cause you want it!" Jay answers while still tugging on the towel.

"No!" Carlos whined.

"Give it to me!" Jay says.

"Ow! Let go!" Carlos screams.

"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience." Mal says which made the two of them stop whatever they were doing as three people walked towards us.