10 || Tourney Field

(Maya's P

(Maya's P.O.V)

The next day, all the students had to go to the tourney field and watch our school compete with another school. Since both Mal and I were free, we decided to follow Ben and Audrey so that we could carry out our plan.

"Wait so who's Ben going to fall in love with?" I asked Mal.

"Huh, I never thought about that, well I was thinking of you?" Mal says.

"Oh hell no, there is no way in hell," I told her.

"What why not," Mal asks.

"Ermm...have you seen the way Ben looked at you?" I questioned her.

"He does not look at me that kind of way," Mal says as we follow Audrey and Ben outside where the lockers are.

"Err yea he does, you are going to be his 'girlfriend'. I don't care what you say." I tell Mal as I open my locker to get the cookie and shove it into her chest.

"Look, It's Maya and Mal. Hi, Maya! Love my hair, Maya!" The girls below us called our names as we stood by our locker and waved back at them.

"Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, It's not so bad here, you know." Jay says dreamily.

"Are you insane? Long Live Evil!" Mal says.

"You're mean, you're awful. You're bad news." I say before snapping my fingers in front of his face.

"Thanks, Maya. I needed that." Jay says before walking off.

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey asks Ben.

"Oh, hello. The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight?" Jay says flirtatiously to the girls below him. "Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal."

"She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it," Audrey explains as she tries to get us into trouble.

"What's the harm?" Ben asks her.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?" Audrey says before pouting a little. 

"Listen, Audrey..." Ben tries to explain.

"I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" Audrey says.

"Bye, Bennyboo." She says and she air kisses his cheeks before walking away. Once Audrey was gone, Mal closed her locker and started walking towards Ben, "Hey, Bennyboo!" She says sarcastically. 

"Hey," Ben says.

"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" Mal says as she shakes the bag in her hand.