Chapter 4

Riccardo's POV:

I was sitting in the back of the club looking at cameras, making sure there were no shady business going on when one of my men walked in.

''Hey Rick'' Dante introduced himself and went to sit down on a chair next to me. ''How is it looking out there?'' I asked Dante.

''Everything is going good, it's a mad house out there, the place is crowded'' He replies to my question with a small giggle.

''And how's the shipment going?'' I ask him again. ''Paulo and Mario are on it right now'' Dante say's as he looks at the cameras and I could see his face go confused and I look to the cameras to see what was going on.

''It look's like there is  a fight about to happen'' Dante says in a worry as we both get up and walk out in to the club. We look around the place to find the two man who were about to throw fists at each other when suddenly there is a loud sound that makes my ears ring. The familiar sound. A gunshot. I hear everybody screaming and running around the place as I and Dante pull out our guns looking around seeing who was the one who fired.

As we see no one and the club now is almost empty and I put my gun down and so does Dante.

''I'll go look at the cameras to see who was the bastard who shot and you go check if there is no one left in the club.'' Dante nods and we both walk separate ways, my hands clunched  into a fist.

I check the cameras and look through the crowd of people looking for a gun or something that could point me in the direction where the shot was coming from. I scream in anger at the guards that stand there with me, saying they didn't saw anybody with a gun. ''What am I paying you for? How come none of you saw anything?'' I was about to ask them again the same question when my attention was turned to the door opening and Dante carrying a girl bridal style. I look at him confused and dismiss the guards to leave us alone.

I look at the girl who was laying limp in Dantes arms. She was quite short and had tan light brown skin with long blond hair. She was wearing a tight black dress that fit perfectly around her body and black heels that were so sharp she could easily kill someone with them if she wanted to.

''Is she dead?'' I asked Dante not seeing much movement in her body. As I asked the question, hoping that this sleeping beauty was alive and not harmed by tonight's events, I could feel my insides turn making me feel something I have never felt and it made me... uncomfortable?

''No she has a heartbeat, but her breathing is very slow and uneven, but there is no visible trauma to her body so I think it's drugs'' Dante say's placing her on the sofa and looking at me waiting for an answer.

'Fuck' I curse to myself knowing that this girl's life was in danger that had nothing to do with the shooting. I get out my phone to call the doctor to tell him to come as fast as he can.

''Where did you find her?'' I ask Dante while waiting for the doctor to come and take my mind off of this poor girl that looked fairly young and a full life ahead of her.

''In the girls restroom, she was laying there on the floor blocking the door'' Dante says looking at the girl.

I sigh and look back at the cameras when my eyes notice the same girl by the bar talking with a strange man. I zoom in a turn the recording back to see everything from the beginning. I see the strange man walking over to her and putting something in her drink while she was looking around and not paying attention to him. I clench my fists in rage, this rage fills me and my body wants to go find this man and shoot him in the head for doing this for the beauty laying a few feet away from me. 'What was going on to me?' I think to myself as I have never felt this way about a person that wasn't my family or one of my close men.

I hear the door open and stand up. ''Hi doc'' I say and he nods in acknowledgment. I walk him over to the girl and tell him what has happened. He then goes to check the girl as I sit back in my chair nervous for what the doctor will say. It takes him a couple of minutes to look back at me and give me the answer I was waiting for.

''She was overdosed on Ketamine, I'm gonna put some fluid in her body through IV which should make her recover faster, she is experiencing this type of reaction because her body has never come in contact with this drug and especially in such large doses.'' The doctor says placing an IV in her vein and checking her pulse every couple of minutes.

While her IV drips I instruct my men to find the man who drugged her. My thought got interrupted by the doctor saying her IV was done and that she should wake up withing the next few hours. His word making me let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding.

''What are we gonna do with her?'' Dante asks me.

''We'll take her with us'' I reply without much doubt. I have this urge of wanting to protect her and the only place where I can do that is if she is with me. At least until she wakes up, then I can let her go.

Dante nods and goes to lift her up when I stop him ''Go get the car ready, I'll get the girl''. ''Yes, boss'' Dante nods and leaves the room.

I walk toward her as I slowly lift up her limp body, making sure I am not hurting her, even if that is almost impossible as her muscles as completely relaxed. I walk over the door and open it, carefully carying her making sure she doesn't touch the door frame. I walk her out where the car is already waiting and laying her down the entire back seat. I get in the car and tell the driver to drive.

When we get to the mansion I carry her in and put her in my bed as I wasn't sure if the other bedrooms were made. I take off her heels and but a blanket on her. Taking one good look at her face and turning off the light and leaving the room for the sleeping beauty to rest.