Chapter 17

1 week later

Italy

I landed in Italy and got off the plane and went to collect my bags. When I got my bags and went out the departure - arrival area I saw Bella already waiting for me. She ran to me and gave me the tightest hug which I returned.

''I missed you so much'' Bella tells me while still hugging me.

''I missed you too'' I say to her with almost tears in my eyes from how happy I was to see her.

''How was the flight?'' She asks me.

''Boring, I feel so tired and my back hurts'' I whine to her about my aching back and she just laughs at me while I stretch my back. 

''Let's get you to the hotel'' She tells me and helps me with one of my bags.

We get to the car and she had taken one of Riccardo's cars. As we got in Riccardo's scent mixed with fresh car smell entered my nostrils and made butterflies tickle my stomach. It made me miss him even more and I wanted to see him, talk to him, see how he's doing.

We drove to the hotel that Bella had booked for me and it was fancy, and I could see that she spend way too much money on it.

''You know you could of just gotten me a simple hotel somewhere out of the big city?'' I tell her raising my eyebrows.

''No, because if Riccardo will find out I put you in a 'simple' hotel he would kill me'' She tells me and I tense up hearing his name. I roll my eyes at Bella's voice calling me back to earth. We get to my room and she helps me settle in.

''I got you a dress and everything for the ball tomorrow so you don't have to worry about that'' She tells me and I give her a smile.

''Thank you Bella, it means a lot'' I give her a hug.

We go to the couch and catch up about everything that has happened while we've been apart. It wasn't long after that I felt sleep come over me and I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

''Go to sleep, you need to be well rested for tomorrow and I'm gonna go and I'll see you tomorrow morning'' She tells me and gives me one last hug before she leaves.

I walk in the bedroom and shut the heavy curtains that cut out all the light making it pitch black in the room. 'Perfect' I think to myself and get in my PJ's and go to sleep away my jet lag.

The next morning

''Wake up!'' I hear Bella's voice and just as I go to look she pulls open the heavy curtain making the sun rays beam in my face.

''Close the curtains Bella'' I tell her squeezing my eye's shut and placing my hands in front of them.

''No, you have to get up and we have a lot of things to do'' She tells me and pulls me out of the bed by my hand.

''Go shower and come eat breakfast'' She tells me.

''Fine mom'' I respond and go to the bathroom.

I get in the shower and feel the warm water run down my body, I wash my hair and shave. I get out in my robe with a towel around my wet head and go to eat breakfast which Bella had taken care of. I sit by the table with her, the table being filled with foods.

''This is too much food for the two of us Bella'' I tell her letting out a sigh thinking what a waste of food this was.

''Oh stop it we will feed the rest to the homeless'' She tells me, making me wonder if she was joking or being serious.