Chapter 25

"You can call them and invite them to come here and stay for a few days" Riccardo suggests making my worries slowly fade away.

"That's a good idea" I reply giving him a smile and receiving a kiss on my forehead.

"Can you ask the men that heard that I am pregnant not to tell anyone yet?" I asks Riccardo stands up.

"Yes baby" he replies.

"I think we should wait until the first trimester is over to tell everyone" I go to say again worried about the little life that was growing inside of me.

"Sure, why do you want to wait?" Riccardo then asks with a confused face.

"Well the firsts trimester is the time that most miscarriages happen and after everything we went through I don't want to push our luck and go around telling everyone" I say my heart breaking at the thought of something happening to our baby. I had spend too much time online reading about everything while I was staying in the bed.

"Everything will be good amore, but yeah, we don't have to rush to tell anyone" Riccardo says clearly seeing my worry and giving me a hug while assuring me that everything will be fine.

"Thank you" I whisper while hugging him.

"I'm gonna call my parents and ask them to come here" I then go to say as I pull away from the hug and go to grab my purse to look for my phone.

"Let me know when they can come and I'll send the jet to go pick them up" Riccardo says and gives me one last kiss before he leaves the room.

I look for my moms phone number and I feel anxiety grow inside of me as I am about to call her and tell her to come meet my boyf- no, Riccardo, my baby daddy. I roll my eyes at the though of still not being sure of what we are. 'I'm gonna ask him tonight' I think to myself as I was tired of wondering.

"Hi, honey" I hear the soft voice say on the other side of the phone.

"Hi mom" I excitedly reply to her.

"How have you've been honey?" She asks me being happy to hear from me.

"I'm good mom, how are all of you back home?" I ask while I sit down on the bed about to prepare to ask them to come to Italy.

"We are good, Amelia won't stop crying about how she feels like a whale and Zane is trying to keep himself sane" my mom laughs over the mention of my sister and her husband. I had forgotten that my sister was also pregnant and that we would have babies only a couple of months apart.

"So mom, I was calling to ask you something"  I take a deep breath before I continue. "I wanted to invite you all to come visit me in Italy and also meet my friend Bella and some other people" I mention Bella's name as that was the only person they know from here as I had talked to them about Bella before.

"Has something happened?" My moms voice now sounds worried.

"No mom, everything is good, great actually, I just want you to come to meet someone important to me" I say excitedly making her worries fade away.

"Okay we will come, I'm gonna go look for some plane tickets then" she goes to say and I interrupt before she could continue.

"Oh don't worry about that mom, we will take care of that you just say when you can come and we'll make it happen" I say.

"Okay honey, thank you, I will call Amelia and ask when she and Zane is free to travel" she giggle at her own words and we say our goodbyes before hanging up.

I put away my phone and fall back in the bed feeling happy about where my life was right now. Then I remember that George was still somewhere out there walking free and probably still planing to kill Riccardo and I just know I can't let that happen, I can't loose him. I'll make sure George doesn't get to touch my family.

The Lucarelli queenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara