Chapter 11

America

Haley's POV:

We landed in America and it was already starting to get dark, it was around 5pm here in New York. The only bright light was coming from the city itself. We got off the plane and all got into a black SUV that took us to the house we were staying in while we take care of this Tio Camparo.

I walk in first in to the house looking around, admiring the fancy design of the big entrance of the house. Riccardo then comes up to me placing his hand around my waist and giving me a kiss on my head.

''Whipped'' We hear one of the guys say as we both give him a warning look and he laughs and goes to do what he was doing.

''Come on I'll show you to our room'' Riccardo says and I nod following him while he carries our suitcases up the big stairs. I almost trip while looking around and not paying attention to my steps not realizing we were at the top of the stairs already. I hear Riccardo laugh over my clumsiness and I give him an angry look and he swallows hard as the smile leaves his face.

We enter our room as Riccardo had called it and he puts the suitcases on the ground and then comes to lift me and give me a tight hug.

''Wanted to do this since we got on the plane'' He says placing a kiss on my lips and making me melt by his words knowing he was missing my touch.

I then kiss him with so much passion while he was still holding me by my ass while my legs were wrapped around his waist.

''Let's go out tonight'' He then tells me and I look at him excited as I wanted to go out for some time now.

''Are you asking me out Riccardo Lucarelli?'' I give him a teasing look and wait for his response.

''I guess you could call it like that'' He tells me unsure of the answer himself.

I release his grip on me and stare at him crossing my arms not happy with the answer he gave me.

''Is it a date? yes or no?'' I ask him again for him to come closer to me and grab me by my waist.

''Yes'' he confesses realizing I wasn't backing down until he gives me a clear answer. A smile forms on my face from excitement and I go to wrap my hands around his neck giving him a hug.

''What do I have to wear?'' I ask him not knowing how he wanted for me to dress.

''Wear whatever you want'' He replies, leaving me a little surprised. George always told me what to wear when we went out, and if it wasn't the way he liked I would have to go change or we wouldn't go out.

''Okay'' I say shyly to him noticing my worry and taking my head to look at him.

''What is it?'' He asks with worry in his voice.

''It's nothing just some memories came back to mind but I'm fine'' I tell him giving him an assuring smile but seeing that he is still concerned.

''I'll tell you some other time, now go and let me go get ready'' I tell him pushing him out of the room and hear him laughing by my actions. He goes to give me quick kiss on the lips before closing the door after him.

I run to my suitcase and look what I have packed and luckily I had packed one dress in case we would go somewhere. It was a red satin dress with a tight top and a little ruffled skirt that complimented my body and made my waist look snatched and somehow it even covered my hip dips which was my biggest insecurity. I paired the dress with some simple black heels that exposed my red toe nails that matched my dress perfectly. I put the outfit on the bed and went to take a quick shower and to do my hair and makeup. I straightened my hair and weirdly found to like how it looked as I usually preferred a slight curl in my hair. I got dressed and sprayed some perfume over me and was ready to leave.