Chapter 26

"What are we?" I say without beating around the bush and he looks at me making me feel anxious.

"What do you mean?" He asks me confused by what I meant.

"Like are we dating or are we just friends who are expecting a baby together" I say rubbing the back of my neck as the anxiety grows inside of me.

"Of course we are together Haley" he says standing up and walking towards me lifting up my face by his chin making me look into his eyes.

"I just don't like to call you my girlfriend because you're so much more to me than that" he says reassuring me and making my heart skip a beat at him saying I meant more to him than a regular girlfriend.

"So I can tell people we're together?" I asks one last time.

"You can tell them we're married if you want, because, yes, we are together" he says kissing my lips and making me melt at his words. He always knew what to say and make me happy, make the butterflies in my stomach arise.

Our kiss grew into a make out and soon enough I was unbuttoning his shirt and dragging my fingers across his hard abs. And just as soon as we were about to go any further I stop the kiss and whisper.

"I need to shower Riccardo" I see a smirk form on his face as he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him as he carries us in the bathroom and then on the water in the shower to heat up.

He kisses me and pulls my shirt over my head and drops in on the floor leaving me only in my bra and a pair of jeans I was wearing.

I pull of his shirt that I had unbuttoned back in the room and he goes to kiss me neck slightly nibbling on it.

He pulls away and squats in front of me facing my belly as he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down kissing my inner thigh just as soon as it was exposed making shivers run down my body. I pull on his hair for some more support as I step out on the jeans while he continues to kiss me around my private area.

He then stands back up and kisses me on the lips while he takes off his pants and drops then on the floor.

He pick me up, us still in our underwear and brings me into the shower. I freeze as the warm water hits my body making goosebumps appear on my skin.

"You're making me crazy Haley" Riccardo whispers in my ear ask he caresses my skin on my back before undoing my bra.

He undresses me completely and kisses my body making my parts tingle. As I am ready to start beg for him to take me right here and now he picks me up again and places his dick inside of me while the warm water runs down our bodies.

He pushes me against the shower wall for more support as he thrusts inside of me making me lean my head back from the pleasure.

He kisses my neck as he goes deeper and harder making me moan. I pull on his hair trying to release some of the good pressure I was feeling in my body.

"Riccardo" I moan out his name as I can't hold myself together anymore and only make him smirk at my words and fuck me harder making me loose my breath.

He groans as he pushes his dick as deep as he can making me arch my back and then he starts to move again until I feel the warm liquid exit my body making my body relax. He finishes right after and pulls out his dick.