Chapter 9

Haley's POV:

He just stands there in front of me with his eyes full of pain and regret. He was such a coward, he comes here to me, and he can't even say a word. My heart felt broken, even more than the day I was left at the altar. Why does this keep happening to me, why do I keep ending up falling for the wrong guys? I cry my heart out in front of him.

''I hate you'' I scream at him wanting to make him feel the pain I was feeling.

Tears streaming down my face as I am looking into his eyes that showed clear pain. He takes a step forward closing the space between us and grabs my face into his hands pressing his lips against mine. 'What the fuck just happened?' I think to myself as it was one second he was frozen and now he was kissing me.

He kisses me with such desire I had never felt before. I kiss him back, feeling my body relax as it releases all the anger an tension into the kiss deepening it. The kiss was rough but loving at the same time, nothing like I've felt before. He made me weak in my knees and for a second I though I was gonna collapse to the ground. He kissed me with such passion as if he was craving me for years, as if this was the last time he would kiss me. I don't know how, but if felt right. His lips on mine felt right. The tears still slowly coming from my eyes making it into our kiss making him only to kiss me harder.

He then pulls away, lifting my face so that I would look into his eyes.

''I am so sorry Haley, I never wanted to hurt you'' He says pressing his forehead against mine and rolling it a bit from one side to other. ''I have feeling for you but I was too scared to show them and I'm a coward for that'' He says and looks back up at my face and I grab his face into my hands and cares his cheek when I go on my tiptoes to kiss him.

I kiss him with so much desire and passion, he then turns us around so know I was with my back to the door. He then places one of his hands on the door for support and the other holding my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss. I was craving him so much and I know he was craving me too. I pull on his hair and he then lifts me up my legs wrapping around his waist. He kicks open the door not stopping the kiss and carries me to his room where I have spent the last few nights. As we walk the hall I hope no one sees us, but honestly I could care less right now, because all I wanted was to be with him.

We enter the room still not breaking the kiss and he places me on the bed hovering above me and touching my leg up and down making my body shiver and want him even more. He slowly pulls away from the kiss to catch his breath. He then gives me one more gentle kiss. And then he pulls away and stands up from the bed leaving me hot and bothered. But I know that for that step it was too soon and it looks like he knew it too because he pulled away before we could get any further.

He then undresses himself only leaving on his boxers and exposing his hard boner he had gotten from our make out session. He then crawls in the bed next to me and pulls me close to his chest hugging me so tight as there is no tomorrow. I snuggle into his chest taking in his scent making me feel so relaxed and secure.

''I haven't been trying to avoid you, I've just had a lot of work to take care of'' He says placing kisses on my head.

''That's okay, it would only be nice if you had said that, not just straight up ignored me all these days'' I tell him caressing his hard chest with my fingers.

''What is you job? What do you do?'' I ask him genuinely not understanding what he does for a living.

''If I tell you, you will have to stay with me and won't be able to leave me, not forever at least'' He says softly his fingers running through my hair.

''Maybe I don't want to leave...'' I say and then add ''...ever'' and look up at him for his reaction only for him to place a kiss on my forehead.

''Don't give up your life for me just yet, you've only known me for like a week'' He says worriedly, knowing I could leave whenever I wanted and him having no say in it.