Chapter 20

1 week later

It's been a week since the ball and everything was going good. Riccardo had a lot of work so we couldn't spend as much time together as we wanted but we spent every night together and he wouldn't go to work until I woke up. I hang around the house with Bella catching up on all the time we had been away from each other.

We also celebrated Christmas five days ago and Riccardo gave me diamond earrings and also got my bracelet fixed that broke the day of the ball.

Me and Bella were sitting in the living room and planning on going out tonight and have a girl's night.

''We could go to one of Riccardo's clubs, it would be a lot safer there'' Bella suggests.

''As long as there is a bar and a dance floor I don't care where we go'' I tell her excitedly about our idea to go out.

''You have to ask Riccardo if we can go'' Bella then tells me and I look at her confused.

''Why?'' I ask her wanting to know why we needed his permission to go.

''Because he might not like the idea of you going because of what happened to you the last time you went to a club'' she reminds me of the time I was drugged.

''Fine I'll ask him'' I tell her and go to get up and go ask him for his permission.

I walk up the stairs and go to his office where he spends the most of the day. I knock and open the door.

''Hi mio amore'' Riccardo greets me as I walk in. He puts away the papers he was reading and looks at me as I walk over to him. I pull his chair so that he is now facing me and sit in his lap facing him making him hard in seconds.

''I wanted to ask you something'' I give him my most innocent look that I could while playing with his shirt's buttons. I bite my lower lip looking down to his lips and he groans.

''What is it baby?'' He asks me grabbing my ass and whispering in my ear making me shiver.

''Can I go out with Bella tonight?'' I ask him and give him puppy eyes.

''Fine, but you have to take Alessio with you'' He tells me trying to hold back his desire to just undress me right here right now.

''Okay boss'' I say to him and I get up from his lap.

Just as I turn around he stops me and stands up behind me holding me by my waist. ''You thought you can come in here tease me and then just leave?'' he whispers in my ear pulling my ass closer to his hard member. He starts to kiss my neck and a quite moan escapes my mouth. His touch felt so good.

He turned me around and started to kiss me with so much lust that without me noticing I was already unbuttoning his shirt exposing his hard chest and abs. I run my fingers down my his hard abs as he kisses me and puts me on his desk. I sit there while he stands in between my legs and kisses me down my neck.

''Tell me what do you want'' Riccardo whispers in my ear caressing the inside of my leg making goosebumps run down my body.

''I want you Riccardo'' I tell him in the middle of my breaths that were now loud and heavy.

He tugs on my panties under the dress I was wearing pulling them down and throwing them on the floor. He lays me down his desk and I hear him unbuckle his belt. He licks his fingers and slides them inside of me making sure that I was wet. He then pulls out his fingers and puts them in his mouth tasting me. And just before I know it I feel him push his dick into me making me moan loudly. He thrusts inside of me making my legs shake. He holds my hips pushing me deeper into him and making sure to keep me in place.