Chapter 13

We stand in front of the door of Riccardo's office and all three of us walk in making Tio looks at us. He was about 40 I would say, and he had this evil smirk on him when he looked at me as I could see him undressing me with his eyes and I gave him a disgusting look.

We walk over to Riccardo's desk and he pulls the chair for me to sit there as he stands right besides me.

''Well hello Riccardo and beautiful'' Tio says siting on the sofa in front of us trying to sound nice but I could hear trough him.

''Cut the crap'' I tell him making him a little confused how I could talk to him like that.

''Hey Riccardo I think you need to put a leash on your little one here'' He says leaning more closer looking at me trying to see if I would fear him.

''Don't you dare talk about her like that again'' Riccardo says his voice demanding but calm. Now I see why so many people fear him.

''What do you want?'' I proceed to ask Tio who leans back in the sofa and looks at Riccardo and then me.

''I just wanted to know when we could sign that contract I sent you Riccardo'' He says his smirk getting larger thinking we are stupid and don't know his plan.

''We won't be signing anything'' Riccardo says and Tio quickly sits back up and is confused by the sudden change of heart.

''You see Tio, you may think that Lucarelli's are stupid, but in reality you became the stupid one when you had put that little text on the contract stating what your true intentions are'' I tell him leaning back in the chair enjoying his confused reaction that now grows into anger. He stands up wanting to come my way as if wanting to grab me when I quickly open the right top draw taking out Riccardo's gun and standing up pointing it at Tio's head.

''Sit down you bastard'' I growl at him not taking my eyes or the gun off of him and he swallows a big lump and sits down.

''Well, it wasn't that hard was it?'' I tell him siting myself back down and placing the gun next to me on the table.

''So here's what we're gonna do, you are gonna go back to where you came from and never contact us ever, ever. And if you try to plan anything, trust me it's gonna be the last thing you'll do on this earth'' I tell him seeing fear in his eyes that he is trying to hide so much.

''Why should I listen to you? You are a nobody'' Tio growls at me as he tries to stand up but Dante pulls him back in the sofa making him sit down.

''You listen to her because she is one of Lucarelli's'' Riccardo growls back at Tio who had tried to insult me.

''From where am I gonna get guns for my men then? Yours are the best of the best.'' Tio tries to beg for forgiveness

''Well you should of thought of that before you crossed us'' Riccardo says to Tio slightly raising his voice.

''Wow the little brat has really changed you'' Tio says trying to make me insecure and anger Riccardo.

''You can't say that about someone you have never known before good enough to know if they have 'changed' '' Riccardo mocks Tio's words making him sit back in the sofa and get scared like a little kid after Riccardo raised his voice at him.

''You can't - '' Tio goes to say when I have had it with him and take the gun and shoot it scraping just the right amount of his ear.

''The next one is gonna go between your eyes if you won't shut up and leave in the next minute'' I tell him standing up and point at the door making him hold his ear which burns from the bullet scraping it as he nods and runs out of the room like a baby crying for his mom. I sit back down and let out a breath and think to myself how can someone be so stupid.

''Damn, that was bad ass Haley'' Dante tells me and I give him a slight smile in return. I feel Riccardo put his hands on my shoulders and massaging them for me to release some tension.

Then Kris and Alessio runs into the room looking at all of us.

''What happened?'' Kris asks.

''The dude ran like he had a bomb to his ass'' Alessio says laughing with Kris.

''Haley put him back in his place'' Dante says now all of then looking at me in pure shock.

''I see you're loosing your game Rick'' Alessio mocks Riccardo who just laughs at his words making me smile.

''Which one do we call boss now?'' Dante asks looking at me and Riccardo making all of us laugh including himself. I knew the mafia life was dangerous but I felt in my element when talking to that bastard, and the guys are like my family even after knowing them only for about a month.

Riccardo's POV:

Haley had showed me today how much she belonged in this cruel mafia world, and as it pains me to know she will never be 100% safe living this life, but I would be a liar if I said it didn't suit her, she had mafia running trough her blood without a doubt, she could make any man kneel in front of her if she wanted to and make them fear her. But then at the same time, when the work is done, she was the most caring soul and she would die before letting anything happen to those she loves and that made her a true mafia queen. Now more than ever I wanted to make her a Lucarelli, because when staring at an enemy I could tell them she was the Lucarelli queen and what she says goes.

All guys had rushed to the room now with shock of what had just happened and were making fun of Tio and praising Haley for being such a badass. I slightly bend down to place a kiss on her head and whisper into her ear.

''Being bad ass suits you baby'' I whisper and see her lean a little toward me and a smile form on her face.

''Get the jet ready we're done here'' I tell the guys as they nod and leave me and Haley alone.

''Let's go home baby'' I tell her and give her a hand helping her up. I see a smile on her face to me calling the house in Italy our home. She gives me a kiss and nods taking my hand and leading me out of the office.

''Someone should repair that'' Haley says pointing at the wall where her bullet had went trough.

''I'll arrange that boss'' I tell her pulling her in for a hug and looking into those beautiful green eyes that had the hint of brown making them on of a kind.

Back in Italy

We got back early morning and as soon as we entered Bella rushed to meet us and gave me the biggest hug and hugged her brother afterwards. She then comes to stand next to me and holds my hand.

''Don't freak out'' She whispers to me as I look at her not understanding what she meant.

''Riccardo Andrea Lucarelli come meet you mother and father'' I hear a women scream from the top of the stairs and I look up at her to see the woman I had seen in the picture frame of Riccardo's desk. His mom.