Chapter 10

I woke up with Riccardo still sleeping next to me. It made me happy to see him so peaceful while asleep. I remember what he told me yesterday and I am still trying to wrap it around my head. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

I feel the warm water kissing my skin and sending goosebumps over my body. I remember him kissing me a few days back. God how I want to feel that again. It felt so right that even words can't explain it. It feels like as if I was made for him and he for me.

But how could it be that I out of all people had attracted this big scary mafia man without even having connections to this dark part of our world. I guess it's true when they say that opposites attract. I had decided I won't let this change anything that has happened. Riccardo showed me his good side so I will accept his dark one too.

I get out of the shower and walk over to the sink with the mirror being all fogged up from the steam. I brush my teeth and dry my hair leaving it straight for today. I walk out of the bathroom and see that Riccardo was still asleep. I walk to his closet where there was my clothes too and choose an outfit for the day.

I walk back out in the room with Riccardo now awake and looking at me just as I enter the room.

''Good morning'' I give him a soft smile letting him know that nothing has changed between us because of what he told me yesterday.

''Come here'' He says giving me his hand which I take and sit next to him in the bed.

He pulls me on his lap so now I am facing him, his legs in between mine and I could feel his member rise against my lady's parts.

I look deep into his eyes, seeing this caring soul that he tries to hide from everyone but his family and now me too. I grab his face and slowly lean in kissing him. I missed the feeling of my lips on his.

He pulled me closer to his chest by my hips only making us to kiss each other harder and more desperately turning the kiss in a make out. He kisses my neck slightly nibbling on the soft skin there making goosebumps run through my body. In this very moment the thought of him being who he was even made it hotter realizing that I had him like no one else. I pulled him with just being the simple american me that I am.

***

I go to the kitchen to have some breakfast and join everybody who was already eating.

''Good morning'' Bella greets me and I give her a soft smile.

I see her and everybody looking at me as if I had something on my face, I give them a confused look.

''What? Spit it out!'' I tell them angrily only for them to widen their eyes in fear and looking away from me. I shake my head and go to enjoy my food.

''You might or might not have a hickey on your neck'' Bella whispers to me letting me know why all of them were looking at me.

''Are you serious?'' I ask her frustrated knowing that I have embarrassed myself and all because Riccardo had given me a hickey in our make out session this morning. 'I'm gonna kill him' I think to myself. And as the devil himself he walks in and gets greeted by everyone. He takes a plate of food and sits next to me.

''So what are you doing today girls?'' Alessio asks me and Bella and I respond before Bella could.

''I think we could take a break from our trips and just rest at the mansion today'' I say looking at Bella giving her a soft smile and she nods in agreement as she seem happy about the idea too.

''You have to tell me everything after breakfast'' Bella whispers to me as she stands up front the table and leaves the kitchen.

''Come to the office when you finish to eat'' From the other side I hear Riccardo tell me and I nod in agreement. Now there is only me and Alessio left by the kitchen table.