Chapter 19

I woke up still in Riccardo's arms who was already awake and caressing my back.

''Good morning baby'' He says noticing I had woken up and placing a kiss on my head which makes me smile.

''Good morning'' I tell him looking up and giving him a smile.

I was so happy to wake up next to him, I wouldn't change a thing about it I wanted for time to stop and stay like this forever, just me and him. I was more than sure now that I wanted my life with him and only him. I think of our future and smile imagining our kids running around in the garden screaming 'mommy, daddy'. I smile of the thought.

''What are you thinking?'' Riccardo asks me noticing my smile and I freak out a bit because I can't tell him I already thought about having his babies one day.

''Nothing I'm just happy to be here with you'' I tell him hiding the real reason I was smiling.

I sit up in the bed pulling the covers to my chest covering my naked body and look at Riccardo who was still laying down.

''We need to get up'' I say just as I push him of the bed and jump over him with covers running to the bathroom laughing.

''I'm gonna get back at you for this'' I hear him say from the bedroom.

I turn on the water and hop in the shower washing away yesterday's events. I hop out of the shower feeling as if my skin could breath again making goosebumps run over my body. I go to exit the bathroom and enter the bedroom. I see Riccardo sit on the side of the bed and he looks up at my wet naked body that I was covering with a small towel. I look at the mess in the room, clothes everywhere, sheets off the bed.

''Fuck, I don't have any clothes here other than that dress'' I say thinking loudly.

''Actually...'' Riccardo says when he walks in his closet and pulls out a pair of blue ripped jeans.

''You forgot these when you left and I kept them'' He says passing me the jeans that I remember looking for back in America.

''I thought where they were, I was looking for them all around'' I confess to him.

''Do you also happen to store a top of mine?'' I tell him with a little sarcasm in my voice realizing I can't walk with my boobs out.

''No, But you can go take something from Bella's or you could wear this'' He says pulling out one of his white button up shirts, the same as the one I have in my house in Colorado.

I take it and go to put it on making a decent outfit. The shirt was a little too big for me to look like it would have been mine but I don't mind. I go to put on the white heels I had to the ball. 'This will have to do for now' I think to myself when I hear Riccardo walk out of the bathroom his hair dripping wet down his hard chest making me drool at him. 'I'm so happy I didn't marry George' I think to myself looking at the fine man in front of me and then I remember I never really told him what happened. I'm gonna tell him today.

''You really can pull off any outfit and still make it look good can't you?'' He tells looking up and down at me and walking over to me to kiss my lips. Then we hear a knock on the door.

''Ricky can I come in?'' We both hear his mom say and Riccardo goes to grab the clothes up from the floor dragging them with him to the closet just in time as his mom opens the door and is greeted by me.

''Good morning Paulina, Riccardo is just getting dressed'' I tell her knowing she was looking for her son.

''Good morning Honey, the breakfast is ready in case you are hungry'' She then tells me and I nod my head and seeing as she wanted to talk to her son I leave the room and go down stair to the kitchen.