Chapter 6

Haley's POV:

Me and Bella went to my hotel to pick u my stuff so I could move in with her for some time while we explore Italy. I have to say I wasn't very excited by the idea, don't get me wrong, Bella is great, I can already tell we are going to be best friends, I just have this feeling like I've known her my whole life. But Rick, or Riccardo as her sister told me was his full name, is another story. He wakes up this fire inside of me that just makes me want to turn bad. Not also denying the attraction I feel towards him, and his eyes looking at me this morning all challenging me to talk back at him some more. I have to confess it was hard to keep my hands to myself. It's gonna be hard under one roof with him.

When I get into my hotel room I quickly change clothes and place the rest of my stuff in the bags and Bella helps me bring them down to the car. Not going back to their house we go straight to exploring Italy.

Later that day

After a long walk in Italy seeing many tourist attractions and eating in Italian cafe's I was exhausted, and couldn't wait to go sleep. When we go back to Bella's house, she shows me to the room I will be staying in, which was next to her room. She leaves me to settle in my new room that I absolutely loved. As I settled in I heard my stomach growl and decided to go find the kitchen. I open almost every door in this big house only to find a big line of bedrooms one after another. Then I end up by the big black double doors at the end of the hall and I go to open them only to be greeted by about eight masculine men in tuxes sitting at the table and Riccardo being at the very end of the table. They all glare at me with confused looks, when Riccardo stands up buttoning his tuxes button that had been undone.

''Excuse us please'' He then says in a manly voice making shivers run through my body and all the man nod their heads and leave the room leaving me with just him.

''I'm disappointed, thought this was the kitchen'' I say crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

''Don't challenge me principessa'' He says his voice sounding deep and challenging, setting the fire in me.

''Oh i'm not, sorry to ruin your slumber party'' I say turning around and ready to leave when I feel him grab my wrist and he turns me around to face him. I feel electricity run through my body as he touches my wrist, he wasn't even using strength, he was very gentle, but yet so intimidating.

''What?'' I ask him as if I had no time for his little games.

He comes closer to me and whispers in my ear ''Talk all you want Haley, you don't intimidate me'' Felling his breath on my neck I shiver, how can he get hotter and hotter?

''Whatever, i'm not scared of you'' I say to him, not letting him know that his words did worry me a bit.

I turn around and leave with all the man that was once in the room now waiting in the hall. I walk out and leave them be, going further for the kitchen search.

The mansion was big and had so many rooms that you could get lost here without much trying. But after about half an hour I have finally found the kitchen and I smile in excitement when I see the fridge. I go to open it and it was stacked full with all type of foods and I take some fruit salad out and get a fork. I sit by the big white marble kitchen island in the middle of the room and proceed to enjoy my food.

I hear someone enter the room and I look over to see a man with black hair and a scar on his face enter the room and giving me a soft smile.

''Who are you?'' I ask, trying no to sound rude but just curious.

''I'm Dante'' He smiles and walk over to the fridge.

''Do you know me?'' I ask him, as his reaction seeing me didn't surprise him. As if it was normal that I am here.