Chapter 21

Haley's POV:

I can't believe that I though he was different, that he actually felt something for me. I felt sick to my stomach from all the stress.

I packed my things and just left, I went to the first hotel I could find and just decided to stay there for the night before I think of what I am gonna do next.

I cried the entire night, I don't understand why does this keep happening to me. Am I really that easy to lead on? That gullible?  And Riccardo, I though I found the one, he treated me like a queen and everything was so easy with him, but I guess I was wrong about everything.

I laid in my hotel bed and stared up at the ceiling remembering all the times we had together. How he took me out in New York. How he used to kiss me. How he told me all these things that would make my heart melt. And then the sight o him holding half naked Natasha. I didn't know him after all. They spent three months together, they probably had sex many times.

My heart was pounding so bad I though I was gonna die, shivers were running through my body from all the stress and I felt my stomach turn and had to puke. The alcohol I had this night didn't help the situation.

Next morning

I had barely gotten any sleep, my eyes were red and painful, but the pain had the best of me and now I couldn't feel anything. I puked many times that night. I was sure I wasn't gonna see the morning.

I wonder what is he doing now? Is he with Natasha? Does he miss me? Does he feel pain like I do?

I packed up and decided to go to the airport and just ask to be put on the first flight to USA, it didn't mater which state, just as I could be away from here sooner.

Taxi drove me to the airport and I went in to the registration desk and asked for the ticket. The nearest flight was in two days to New York and I took it. I had no choice than to go find another hotel and stay there.

On my way to the hotel I asked the taxi to drop me at this cafe where I wanted to grab some food. Not like I wanted to eat I just knew I needed to. When I go inside I order myself some to-go food and as I wait for it everything suddenly goes black when a bag is placed over my head and I am dragged away. I heard people run but nobody did anything, I guess they knew who ever took me was bad business and rather not to stand in their way.

I was placed in a car and we drove off. I was scared, who were these people? In the back of my head I hoped it was Riccardo but I knew he wouldn't do anything like this to me. We drove for a long time and then switched to a boat? I could hear an engine and then I was knocked out with a strong smell that was put over my face.

I woke up in some type of warehouse, it was big with a round shape and very high ceilings and wooden boxes laying around everywhere.  I tried to move but my legs and hands were tied to the chair I was sitting on. I saw a man approaching me but it was too bright for me to see his face and I looked down to my feet to not look into the bright light.

''Hello sweetheart'' I hear a very familiar voice and I go to look up to look if I wasn't just imagining it.

George.

''Did you miss me Haley?'' He asks me while walking over to me and lifting up my chin making me look into his eyes.

''What do you want George?'' I ask him with anger in my body, I couldn't believe it, that he had done this.

''I want something that, that boyfriend of your has'' He says and gives me a devilish smirk.

How does he know Riccardo?