Chapter 5

Haley's POV:

I wake up with a pounding headache. I slowly lift up realizing I was not on the hard tile floor which I last remember, instead I was in a bed. Who's bed? I get scared for a second and take the blanket of me to see all my clothes still present and I sigh in relief. 'We'll I guess that means I didn't sleep with anyone'. I look around the unfamiliar room until I hear a knock on the door and I jump from getting stratled. The door slowly opening I get back in to the bed and see a girl peak in the room.

''Hi, your awake!'' She says and enters the room. Siting down at the end of the bed.

''Do I know you? I don't remember anything form yesterday'' I say shyly.

''No you didn't know me until now.'' She gives me a smile that makes me fell safe and welcomed.

The girl was around my age, maybe a little older. She had brown hair and bright blue eyes and the biggest and warmest smile.

''Where am I?'' I continue to ask her as I was very confused.

''As of right now your in my brother's bedroom" She says looking around and still giving me a soft smile.

''How did I get here?'' I ask. being scared to know the answer. 'Did I come to his home last night with him and was so blacked out drunk that I don't remember? And now his sister is here making sure I'm okay, he must be a coward' I think to myself, self palming in the face.

The girl notices my frustration and laughs. ''My brother found you drugged in a club and got you checked out by a doctor and brought you here until you wake up'' She says a little bit concerned.

''I was drugged?'' I ask raising my voice in fear.

''Yes, but not by my brother, don't worry'' she assures me and weirdly I believe her.

Then the door suddenly opens and a tall man walks in, with brown hair and a masculine body making my heart skip a beat. He was attractive, that's for sure. I look down at my hands avoiding the embarrassment of checking him out, my cheeks blushing.

''I see you're awake and my sister got to you before me'' He says in a deep sexy voice while walking up to his sister and patting her head lovingly. I could tell he loves his sister very much, but I mean who wouldn't, even if I known her for a brief second she radiates this happiness and kindness.

''How are you feeling?'' He asks me with a concerned look.

''I'm fine, just my head hurting a bit'' I reply trying to sound as convincing as possible, as I didn't want to raise their worry.

''I'll bring you some water and pain killers'' the girl says while getting up.

''Thanks - '' I go to say only to realize I never really got her name.

''I'm Bella'' She says giving me a smile and laughing realizing she never introduced herself.

''And you are?'' She then asks me.

''Haley'' I say shyly trying to avoid my eyes going to her hot brother.

''Okay Haley, I'll be right back, if my brother gives u any trouble while I'm gone, let me know when I get back'' She says warning her brother and him rolling his eyes at her, making me laugh a little.

Bella leaves the room and now there's just me and HIM. He comes closer siting down where his sister was once seated.

''So Haley it is?'' He proceeds to ask me with a little smirk on his face, but not the one that creeps give you.

''Yes, and may I know your name?'' I ask him confidentially trying  to ignore the tension between us.

''Rick'' He laughs, ''Where are you from, I can tell your not from here?'' he asks me waiting for my answer.

''I'm from America, but is it that obvious that I'm not from here?'' I ask him crossing my arms, giving him a little bit of attitude which is very unlike me, I usually am really shy and don't say more than what is asked. Europe is really starting to change me.

''Mostly your American accent gives it away'' He says just as the door opens and his sister enters with a cup of water and some pain killers.

''Thank you'' I say taking the things from her and giving her a smile before taking the pills and swallowing them with some water.

''So when do I get to go back to my hotel?'' I ask while both of them are looking at me.

I watch as Bella looks at her brother for answer.

''Maybe she can stay with us?'' Bella ask her brother, me and him looking at her with a confused look.

''I don't think that's a good idea'' We both say at the same time looking up at Bella.

''Why not?'' She proceeds to ask.

''I barely know you guys and my hotel isn't that bad, plus I'm only here for a few days'' I say, my heart aching knowing that I would like to stay here and make some friends to travel the Italy with but I also understand that this is not possible as I don't know these people.

Riccardos POV:

I was looking at Haley barely being able to take my eyes off her beautiful features. 'What is wrong with you? She's just a random girl you found at the club' My mind scolds me for going soft for a moment. My thoughts get interrupted by my sister.

''Maybe she can stay with us'' She asks. Making me and Haley surprised by her suggestion.

''I don't think that's a good idea'' Me and Haley both tell her at the same time.

If she would stay here I wouldn't be able to keep my hands of off her for long. Also I would bring another person into my mafia world and soon enough other mafias would start lurking around and thinking she's my weakness and her life will never be able to be normal after that and I don't want that for her. Plus maybe she has a husband or a fiance waiting for her back at her hotel. She did say she doesn't think that's a good idea, so there must be something keeping her.

My sister proceeds to ask Haley why not and hearing her answer I now know that she doesn't want to stay because she doesn't know us, which is true, but also if she would stay here I wouldn't let anything happen to her.

''Come on it would be fun, I could show you around, you've come here to see Italy haven't you?'' My sister asks Haley while begging her to stay.

''Isabella, calm down, she doesn't want to'' I say to her in a warning tone not wanting her to scare Haley or pressuring her doing something she doesn't want to.

''I can answer for myself'' I hear Haley say back at me for snapping at Bella. No other woman has dared to speak to me like that and I kinda liked that, she was confident that's for sure and could stand up to herself which made her even hotter than she already is.

''I would love to see Italy with you, but I am okay with staying at my hotel'' She then proceeds to say to Bella giving me a challenging look, to which i respond with a smirk. 'Oh game on baby'.

''You can stay, it's gonna save you a lot more time than meeting and then going on tours.'' I say with a smirk looking deep in her green eyes that had a little hint of brown.

''Fine, I'll stay'' She looks not once breaking eye contact with me. I hear Bella jump in excitement not noticing the tension between us both.

I get up and walk toward the door to leave when I take one last look at her and see her chin raised high looking at me with desire and fire in her eyes that makes my heart race. 'Maybe you won this time beautiful, but we will see how you go on' I think to myself and leave the room.

I walk to my office not being able to take her green eyes off my mind. What has gotten into me, I never feel this way about any women, if any of them try to challenge me, which they didn't, I would put them in their spot really quick, but with her it was different. I didn't want to control her, I didn't want her to fear me, God no, but I know I wanted her by my side.