Chapter 2

Until a pair of metal arms grabbed me.

-------------------------------------------------------

I had my head down, I was shaking and crying, I looked up to see that one of the main animatronics had grabbed me, he looked like an alligator with a red mohawk and star shaped sunglasses. "You alright sweetheart?" he said in a low booming voice. I was scared and too stunned to even speak, I managed to give a small nod, and thank god i put waterproof mascara on today.
Vanessa came running down from the escalators "My god Y/N are you ok?!"  she had such a concerned look pasted on her face, "I-I'm fine"
"Those damn kids! I swear I'm going to kill whoever started all of that!" vanessa said angrily,
"Y/N? That's a pretty, name" the alligator said. I'm pretty sure his name is, monty? He slowly put me down, I was still a bit shaky so I almost fell but I caught myself.

"T-Thank you so much"
"It's my job sweetheart."

We stared at each other for a moment, my face felt hot, was I blushing? No, I can't be blushing over a robot!
The silence was broken by Vanessa, "hey we still have a lot of time till our shift, let's go somewhere where you can take your mind off things" she said as she rubbed my back a bit.
"Oh in that case, i know a place where you guys don't get bothered" monty gestured us to follow him and we did

-------------------------------------------------------

Monty guided us to a room with couches, colorful lights, a table in the middle, it looked like a vaporcore themed room.
"This is the animatronic lounge, we're usually here after shows or when we need a break from those kids" Monty slouched back into a couch, I sat down and Vanessa did as well.
"So what brings a chick like you into the plex?" Monty asked while looking at me, "they got a job here earlier, honestly Y/N i dont know whyd you apply at a job like this" She said as she looked at me. "I just needed good pay, that's all.." my head lifted when I saw someone walk through the door

An animatronic walked in, he was a bluish purple color, he was a bunny sort of robot.
"Hey monty! Oh, who are these girls?" The bunny spoke.

"Sup Bon! These girls are Y/N and Vanessa, 2 of the workers here" monty replied. I slightly waved at Bon. Vanessa smiled, and as Bon walked in the others had walked into the lounge, "Man i am exhausted!" a gray wolf said as she flopped down onto one the couches. "Man handling these kids gets tiring" a white animatronic said as she sighed. The main bear himself walked in, freddy. "Don't relax just yet, we still have a show to perform, and a birthday party to get to." Freddy said in his booming voice. The chicken and the wolf groaned. "Oh yeah, that's freddy roxy and chica" monty said to me

"Speaking of birthday parties, i hate to ask you this Y/N but i just remembered, i'm the only one looking after and helping it, could you do me a favor and help me out a bit with it?" Vanessa asked me.

"Oh, well i've got nothing better to do so i could"
"Omg thank you Y/N you're a lifesaver!" Vanessa had a happy and relieved look on her face.
"Eh, More like i am but whatever makes you sleep at night" monty said as he shrugged, I snickered at his remark, he seemed to smirk at my reaction. "Cmon Y/N, i'll show you to the staff uniform lockers" she said as she started to walk out, "bye guys i'll see you in a bit!" i said as I rushed to vanessa.

"Oooo does someone have a crushhhhh?" chica said teasingly as she giggled. Roxy laughed. "I- I do not!" Monty said, a bit flustered. "Ok ok c'mon you guys should have seen what happened earlier"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Does it fit?" Vanessa asked. I came out of the changing room in the workers uniform, "Yeah it actually fits pretty well, but before we go to the party can i call my boyfriend real quick?" "Yeah go ahead! ill wait outside" Vanessa walked outside of the locker rooms back to the megaplex. I got my phone out of my pocket and called my bf. "Oh? He didn't reply...ill just give him a voicemail,"
'Hey babe! I have a shift at 5 so I probably won't be home till late, I love you baby, bye!'
And sent. I sighed as I put my phone in my pocket and walked out the locker rooms.