Chapter 17

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

~

Y/N POV:
I looked around confused as hell and desperate or answers, I got up and rushed to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror where that guy had shot me, nothing. Nothing was there. "This isn't a dream anymore. No I'm hells way." Monty...I felt him..I knew him. I remember and felt every fucking thing I went through. I looked at my reflection as a smiled started to appear on its face. I gasped and backed away in fear. "Oh Y/N, oh so gullible."
My reflection spoke. "What the hell are you?!" I said angrily. "Now that, is none of your concern, what is your concern, is getting out of the loop." It spoke.
"What fucking loop?! What the fuck do you mean!" I yelled back. "Look I'm trying to help, all I'm gonna say is too stop yourself from dying, that's the reason why you woke up back here dumbass." I looked at it and sighed. "How do I stop the damn loop?" "As I said, stop yourself from dying, think of what happened first and stop it."

I let out a deep breath and nodded as
soon my reflection went back to my old self. "Stop the loop.." I took a deep breath and looked at the outfit I'm the bathroom, I changed in it and did the same routine. I walked out of the bathroom as I saw b/f/n, or I should say e/n. He was still sleeping, I looked at him with a mad resting face. I went out the apartment and Drove to the plex with my motorcycle.

~

As I went inside the plex I saw Vanessa, I didn't bother to talk to her, I already knew where mr. Bews office was.

I came inside his office and sat down in the chair, "ah Mx. Y/N correct?" Mr Bew asked. "Yes sir."

After questions blah blah blah

"Well Y/N...I think you've gotten the job!" Mr Bew said. "Thank you sir" I said while smiling lightly, "Mr Bew." I nodded as he gave me the regular work schedule. "Be here at 5 for your first shift" mr Bew said as I walked out. I looked at my phone and didn't even bother to call e/n. I grinned as I came up with an idea 'pack your shit you cheating skank and get the fuck out of my apartment' I smiled as I sent the text and blocked his number.

I was in the second floor as I got onto the elevator to the first floor. The elevator doors opened as I walked out and completely avoided mapbot. I looked at the place I was shot and gulped. I looked to the side of me and saw fazer blast and bonnies bowling instead of going to the main area I decided to go to Bonnies bowling.

I walked into Bonnies bowling and looked around, I barley came into bonnies bowling but when I did I always said hi to Bonnie. Don't make dumb decisions, stay alive. I went over and took a seat on one of bar chairs as I looked at a menu. I read through it and just wanted to order a milkshake and an Oreo cheesecake, oooo I didn't even know that was an option on the menu. I put my menu down and checked my phone.
"Excuse me ma'am do you wanna order?" I looked up to see Bonnie in his bowling shirt and an apron. "Oh- yeah I'll just get a Vanilla milkshake with whip cream and sprinkles and an Oreo cheesecake" I said as I slightly smiled

He nodded and went back to kitchen and just violently yelled. "MONTY I NEED A MILKSHAKE WITH WHIPCREAM AND SPRINKLES AND A OREO CHEESECAKE!!" Bonnie yelled to the kitchen. "OK OK CALM DOWN JEEZ!" I heard a familiar gator voice yell back. I got a bit excited when I heard his voice and smiled a bit more and giggled. Bonnie looked at me and sighed while Kinda smiling. He then went to go take other people's orders. I went back on my phone as I went on Wattpad. There was a story called ~Darling~ xreader that im currently reading, what got me interested is that it has 14k views, the creator must be proud of themselves and their viewers.

I was cut out of my thoughts as my milkshake and Oreo cheesecake was set on the counter in front of me. I looked up to see Monty in an apron setting down my food. "Here's your food sweetheart" I looked at me and smiled "thanks" I tried so hard not to blush, it was easy since I knew this man has made me flustered so many times. I realized we were staring at eachother and I had an awkward smile on my face as Monty went back to the kitchen, flustered.

I had ate my food and drank my milkshake and was about to leave but a tall gator had stopped me, "hey you seem pretty cool, wanna hang out with me and my friends later on?" Monty had asked me. "Oh! Yeah sure definitely!" I said a bit excited while smiling. "Alright, see you at 2" he said as he winked and walked away. I was blushing and smiling from ear to ear. I walked out of bonnies bowling as I started to make my way to the daycare.

Y'all are gonna like this chapter but just wait for the angst☺️