Chapter 26

I wonder what's going on at the plex right now...

I cover my Ears while repeating "Go away go away go away go away please" the face was covered in tears and cold sweat as my whole body was shaking.

"Stephanie..~"

Earlier that day

I lock my car doors and head instead of the employee Door using my keys.
Taking off my sweater, I shiver from the quick temperature change. [name] usually takes weekend shifts but I decided to, they really need to Take some days off.

I locked the doors behind me and made my way to the office.

I made myself to the office and I sighed in relief and sat at the desk and watched the cameras for a little bit.

~

"Ughhh I'm boredddd" I groaned while spinning in my chair. I looked back at the cameras to see that all of them were glitching. "Huh?" I stopped spinning and stared at the cameras. "Huh. That's weird we just fixed those.?" I got up from my seat Stretching my back before walking out of the Room.
'Ughhh this is so boring [Name]  wyd rn?' A few Minutes later my phone vibrated.
'Hey I'm going to the fair near the beach with Scarlett and her cousin plus her Bf''

'Aww lucky you well have fun'
I was walking through the 3rd floor texting as
The power went out. "OH YOU PIECE OF SHIT BUILDING FUCK YOU!" I groaned knowing I was mad at a literal Building. Walking to the Stairs to the first floor I saw something Red in the corner of my eye, I shrugged it off and walked down the stairs . I don't get something, how could [name] keep all of their sanity? They've been through so much and they don't know..that I know. I wasn't paying any attention so when I got off the stairs I tripped but caught the railing.

I had to walk across the WHOLE DAMN BUILDING, just to get to the power room stairs. I would be taking the elevator but nooo it just had to be out with the power.

~

after making myself down the Long flight of stairs, I open the door to a Pitch dark Control room, I took out my phone and turned on my flashlight.
The room was a mess. Cords everywhere Dust collecting off of dead Bugs, Gross! I walked to a different part of the control room and here the power box was, except there was multiple. "Goddamn it why'd the creators of this place make this so difficult.."

I shined the light on the names of each power box. First floor..Roxy raceway..Monty golf..daycare..second floor..the bar..Bonnie's bowling alley..aha! Main building! I opened it up to see that it hasn't been cleaned for weeks probably. I wiped away the dust as I coughed from it. I Then started to figure out how to do this shit.
Suddenly my phone started to vibrate, I turned my phone around to see that [name] was calling me. "Hello?"
"Hey Steph! Are you almost off your shift? Cause Scarlett wanted to know if you wanted t'a come to the fair with us"

"Oh yeah I'll be off my shift soon, it's just the power went out and I'm trynna fix it"
"Seriously? The power doesn't go off by itself, someone has to turn it off for it to go off" what.? Then that means that someone's here-? I felt something drop onto my hand, I shined the light on it to see it was red. Another drop landed on my hand. ".....I'm gonna have to call you back.."
"What? Call me back soon ok? Steph??"
I hung up.

I looked up and shined the light onto the ceiling,

"OH MY GOD-"

I fell onto the concrete floor below me to see Something terrifying.
Mr Bew was roped onto the ceiling with A knife..A FUCKING KNIFE IN HIS STOMACH AND HIS EYES..oh god his eyes..there taken out for fucks sake..I don't even wanna say the rest it's so fucking Disgusting! I screamed as I ran out of the control room and up the stairs. Everyone said Mr bew died in the Car crash, even Scarlett! Oh my god oh my god someone killed him oh God.

I felt like i was gonna puke.

I ran onto the first floor and I pulled out my phone to call 911, but it wasn't in my pocket..
"What the-?!"
"looking for something?" I quickly shot my head around to stare at..no..
"No..No no no NO! I got rid of you years ago!" He looked at me with his shit eating grin and chuckled. "Oh sweetie, You really thought you got rid of me for good? We'll try again"
Suddenly someone came out from the shadows behind him. "Honestly Steph, never to thought that you were a gullible person, it's honestly hilarious!" VANESSA-?! "Vanessa?! I trusted you!" I shouted holding back tears. "Well, not everyone you meet with be your friend." I threw my keys at them, hitting The damn glitches eye and flipped them off, "GO AWAY IM NOT RESTARTING AGAIN!"

I ran all around the first floor till Something pulled me back. My eyes widened.

"Dont you wanna join us Starlight?" Moon was standing Right above me while covered in blood. "Your nothing but a weak Bitch. Cmon, join us and alllll the pain, will go away." I got up and ran, "YOUR NOT MOON!" I shouted while finding a Photo Booth away From everything to hide in.

At this point I was Sobbing and sweating while covered in Slight blood. I could hear voices on every side and I just wanted to leave and to stop.
I cover my Ears while repeating "Go away go away go away go away please" the face was covered in tears and cold sweat as my whole body was shaking.

"Stephanie..~"

"GO AWAY!" I shouted while the curtain opened for me to see that dumb ass Glitch, and when I could speak, everything went Black.

HIIIII IM SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A BIT BUT HERES A CHAPTER. Alsoooo I'm now accepting Fan art as well! And happy Gay month everyone!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️