Smut chapter

For gods sake y'all are making me do this. Well here you go, HERES A DAMN CHAPTER WHERE YALL SIMPS GET FUCKED BY A GATOR (Btw this isn't canon to the actual story)

Montys POV:
Y/N sat on my bed, in only underwear and a tank top. I tried not to look at them but it was too hard to resist. They were on their phone as they scrolled through whatever they were doing. I was sitting on my couch with my legs spread open with my arms on the top of the couch. Fuck looking at them made me feel so..good~

They shivered for a sec and stood up to find something, nows my chance. I got up and walked toward them. "Looking for something?" I asked while smirking. "Oh- yeah I'm just cold so I'm looking for a hoodie-" they said while awkwardly smiling. I took my chance and backed them into a wall. They looked up at me, blushing a deep red. "Y/N I can't help but stare at you~" I said teasingly while getting closer to them. They blushed even more at my words "and fuck you make me feel so good..~" they slightly bit there lip,

They looked hot as hell right now. I leaned in closer and starting to kiss them. They kissed back while putting their arms around my neck. I picked them up while kissing them and placed them on the bed. I got on top of them and starting to kiss and bite their neck. They let out a moan of pleasure, just what I wanted to hear.

I kept kissing their neck until I took off their tank top and started to kiss their body till I got down to their panties, they were already really wet just from the small interaction we had. I slowly slid them off. I slowly started to finger them as we kissed more, them trying to moan in the kiss. I fingered them faster as they moaned louder. We made eye contact and their face looked cute as hell. I licked my lips as I pulls down my pants and started pounding.

Y/N POV:
Monty started pounded into me as I kept moaning louder. I gripped onto the bedsheets as he fucked me faster. "Fuck M-Monty..~" I moaned as he kept fucking me. I moaned loudly as after a while it came to an end. I moaned slightly as we stopped. My legs were shaking as he got his pants back on. I stood up to go grab my clothes but instantly fell, Monty chuckled at this and picked me up and got me my underwear and an extra hoodie.

I carefully slid them on and let out a pleasured sigh. Monty laid down on the bed next to me and put his arms around me pulling me close. I put my arms around his neck as I kissed him one last time before falling asleep.

Never again am I doing this shit.