Chapter 11

Y/N POV:
"Moon!" I kinda yelled while he grabbed me, he flew in the air trying to get to the daycare as soon as possible.
Moon flew us through the door and took a shortcut down instead of the slide down to the daycare. Moon set me down while I slowed down my breathing and took some deep breaths. Moon came up to me and hugged me. "Y/N..you've been gone for too long..we've worried so much." I Smiled and hugged him back Kinda without one arm. "Im sorry..I didn't mean to leave, but I won't do it again" I said while smiling and pulling away from the hug. I got a sharp pain in my arm.

"God fucking damnit.." I cursed while grabbing my arm. "Hold on, wait here" moon said while going to get stuff for my arm. As he left I thought about what happened to the Anamotronics. Chica jolted at me like she was trying to kill me, and Monty...he almost killed me. Moon came back with rubbing alcohol, bandages, and..Bonnie-? Bonnie came up and put his hand on my face. "God are you alright? I know Monty can be rough but damn.." Bonnie spoke. "Yes yes I'm fine" I said while taking a deep breath.

Bonnie took his hand off while moon got the rubbing alcohol on a washcloth. "This might sting a little." Moon warned before putting the cold substance onto my arm. My eyes widened as the alcohol touched my wound, it hurt like crazy, I flinched and let out a noise of pain. Conversation. Make conversation to not think of the pain. "B-Bonnie? If your here, why are the others..so violent?" I asked while moon treated my arm. "That I'm not sure about, last thing I remember is shutting down, and waking up here" Bonnie said while he sighed.

"Is Scarlett, still working here?" Bonnie looked at me and shook his head. "No, not anymore. She..and her father passed away in a fire.." he said, kinda unphased by it. "Oh.." moon had finished cleaning my wound and he started to bandage it up, it didn't hurt as much anymore it just stung a little. "Does that mean, Vanessa tampered with the gang?" Bonnie shocked at my words "When you put in those words it would make sense."
"All shes tried to do is kill me, literally. It would make sense for her to tamper with the Anamotronics to try and kill me. "

"So all we have to do is find Vanessa and find a way to bring everyone back to normal?"
"Yeah that's exactly it!" Moon finished bandaging up my arm "alright is that fine.?" Moon asked "Yeah it feels a bit better atleast" I stood up, "now cmon we gotta find a way to stop that son of a bitch Vanessa."

~

We all went separate ways. Bonnie went on the 1st floor main area, moon stayed on the second floor, I went to go check out the attractions to find Vanessa. Moon had gave me a wooden bat just in case I needed to fight something off. I first checked Roxys raceway and oh boy was that a mistake.
"Damn why is so dark in here-" I huffed as I continued to walk along the raceway. "Come out you Pathetic loser!" Oh god no. Roxys voice was close and nearby, she didn't sound so happy either. I saw her. She looked..different. She looked terrifying and out for blood. My eyes widened as I ran out of the raceway while also on the look out for Vanessa and the others who are trying to kill me.

I saw her. I saw her heading in the direction of montys golf course. Oh I know that bitch wasn't going there, I followed her.

Bonnies POV:
We all split up trying to look for the blond headed bitch. I sighed as I sat down and took a break. I thought about everyone..everyone was against us..if I could cry, I would be right now. I never got to confess my feelings for Freddy and big chances hes probably off looking for
Y/N or being sad about Scarlett. I put my arms on my knees and my head in my knees.

"Bonnie..?" Once i head a familiar voice I instantly looked up to Freddy standing only a few feet away from me, with a concerned look on his face. "Are you alrig-" he was cut off by me rushing up to him and giving him true biggest hug. "I thought you were controlled by Vanessa..I was scared because...I love you. I don't know what I would do without you.." I said while hugging him tightly. "Bonnie I-.." Freddy took a deep breath and held my face before kissing me.

YALL WANTED FRONNIE SO HERE YA GO