Chapter 10

Im back everyone.
~

Y/N POV:
I stood there as everyone looked in shock at me. I looked at Monty as I started to cry, he just dropped his glasses as we ran to eachother and he picked me up and hugged me tightly. I put my arms around his neck as I hugged him as well. I was sobbing in his shoulder as we hugged, I loved seeing him again, I loved feeling him again, I loved all of him.
Glamrock Freddy rushed to us and give us a big hug. I was so happy I could see them again.

"I'm sorry...I could have been there, I could have helped.." Monty held me tighter as he spoke those words "I'm so sorry.." Monty said again, clear sadness in his voice. Soon everyone just came in for a big group hug, i never would have thought in a million years this would happen again. "I missed you all..so much.." while sobbing even more.

"NO NO NO!" someone shouted while walking into the room, we pulled off the hug and looked at the person who yelled. Vanessa. "YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING!" Vanessa had a frustrated look on her face "I get rid of you, AND YOU COME BACK?! I told dean and e/c to kill you, AND THEY DIDN'T DO THE DAMN JOB."  "Vanessa.? What do you mean..?" I said while sniffling. She took out some sort of controller and pushed a button on it. "Time to get rid of you for good." the floor where i was standing began to open. Freddy and the others backed up immediately. I was too stunned to do anything. The floor opened all the way and I began to fall

"Y/N!" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

-

Montgomery POV:

I saw Y/N after a year. I missed them so much, I loved them so much. I watched them fall while in shock, i looked at vanessa in fucking anger. "You FUCKING BITCH!" I went to charge at her but Freddy and Bonnie held me back. "LET ME AT HER!" Vanessa just laughed. She ruined everything. My love life. My love. My Y/N. I couldn't forgive her. I wanted to smash her head in. "Now now calm down oversized robots, and lets have some fun shall we." and suddenly the lights turned off, and I shut down.

-

Y/N POV:
My head was spinning, I had fallen onto a dirty ground with trash surrounding. I slowly got up and looked around. I was in the damn dumpster sewers. "VANESSA I HATE YOU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I grumbled as I dusted myself off. I needed to find some way out of this place. I started to walk around and found a flashlight, which was very useful in my case. I walked around more until I heard something. A voice. "Hey! Is anyone there!" i listened more to the voice till i realized the voice belonged to chica. I ran to where the voice was coming from. "Oh my god thank god i found you chica!" chica just looked at me with a weird look. She twitched a few times before running towards me. My eyes widened as I started to run. "CHICA WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled as I ran and ran before I lost her and I caught my breath while panting.

"What's wrong with her.." I asked myself before continuing to find an exit. I had to walk up multiple stairs and go through many places and I finally made it inside the actual plex,
I started to hear chica behind me so i quickly ran but not too loud, she spotted me and started to run towards me, I ran down past the rehearsal rooms and lounge, I ran to an elevator and just clicked the second floor button quickly. I slouched against the elevator wall as I panted and coughed. The elevator door slowly opened and I was on the 2nd floor. I walked out and a map bot came out of nowhere so I pushed it away from me. I walked along the 2nd floor. I came dead in my tracks when I heard a loud terrifying roar. I turned around to see Monty, his eyes glowed red and looked scary as hell. Tears formed in my eyes when he came charging at me. I ran. I ran so fast from there, the one guy who I loved, was chasing me, to kill me, to end me, more tears formed in my eyes as he got closer to me and tried to grab me but instead clawed me. I yelled in pain as big bloody scratches appeared on my arm so I booked it while grabbing my arm to ease the pain a little bit. Monty was getting too close to me and I knew I couldn't make it to the stairs or escalators in time, I looked to the side and saw an opening to jump, I needed to make a decision quickly. I took a deep breath as I jumped off the second floor.

I closed my eyes expecting to fall onto the ground. But out of nowhere someone grabbed me, somewhere i never thought I'd see,

Moon.

Should I make a moon x reader? 👀