Chapter 16

Y/N POV:
I had gasped loudly when I shot up from my sleep, my breathing was out of control until I calmed down to look around the room, I was in, my old apartment? I looked next to me to see b/f/n sitting on the bed next to me, wait wait I thought we broke up what the hell?! "Babe? What's wrong did you have a nightmare?"
"Don't babe me you fucking kidnapper! All you've done is cheat and hurt me I'm not gonna listen to an asshole like you!" He looked at me confused. "Y/N I think you had a bad dream, plus you need to get ready for your interview silly!" He looked at me and smiled when he said those words.

I looked at him confused until I thought for a moment, was it really a dream..? No. It couldn't, it felt..so real. But..maybe it was a dream after all? I took a deep breath and sighed, "maybe it was just a dream, I'm sorry I was just scared" he nodded as I went to the bathroom and my outfit from the dream..was here. I gasped slightly and I just brushed it off as a coincidence. I put on my outfit and some gold hoop earrings and my hair in a bun and put some mascara and lipgloss on.

I went out of the bathroom and saw my Bf sitting on our bed. "Wow you look absolutely gorgeous, your gonna be the prettiest one at the mall" b/f/n said with a smile. I smiled back, "I'm just worried I won't get the job.."
My bf held me close and kissed my forehead "of course you'll get the job, if not we can just keep looking for other jobs" he said to me while grinning. I smiled at him. "Now cmon ill drive you to your interview.

Deja Vu.

~

B/f/n took me to go get breakfast at a local diner and then drove me to the plex, I looked at it, it felt so familiar..it didn't get me in awe like it...usually did.? I shook it off and got out of the car kissing my Bf good bye as I walked into the the plex, I got inside as I looked around, it was colorful and very pretty, I slightly smiled as I saw a blond security Guard, Vanessa?!
I walked up to her to go and yell at her but then remembered, it was a dream. "Um ms, could you show me to the managers office please?" I asked awkwardly

"Oh yeah sure thing!" She said as she gestured me to follow her.

She led me to the managers office and to my surprise..Mr Bew. I took a deep breath as I got chills down my spine. "Ah Mx Y/N correct?"
"Yes that's me.." I said as I sat down.

Time skip brought to you by Molten Freddy ❤️

"Well Y/N...I think you have gotten the job!" I smiled. "Thank you so much Mr. Bew!" He rose an eyebrow at me, "how did you know my name my Mr. Bew?" He gave me a confused look, my eyes widened as I mentally facepalmed. "O-Oh! Well I've read a lot about this place so it was a lucky guess-!" I said nervously. He chuckled as he gave me my work schedule "be here at 5 for your first shift" I slowly nodded as I got up from my seat and left. I decided to call my Bf and tell him the good news

"b/f/n I got the job!" I said as I smiled widely. "Oh that's great but uh I'm kinda busy so-" he said as he hung up. I looked at my phone, furious. "Cheating skank." I said as I went ahead and walked around. I looked at the diner where I met Vanessa in my dream, I decided not to go. I wasn't that hungry anyways.

A small thing like that can change a future forever.

~

I was on the second floor as I was about to get  onto the first floor, I stepped in front of the escalators then remembering.

Falling.

I gulped "I'll just use the elevator instead.." I said quietly to myself. I got into the elevator as I i slouched on the wall and sighed, I felt a rush of anxiety just wash away from Me. I wondered..what would have happened if I used the escalators.? Tons of memories came back to me as I remembered everything. I tried to ignore it, ignoring it was the best thing I could do right now.
The elevator came to a stop as the door opened and I walked out,

Then a map bot came up in my face and handed me a map.

"AH-" I yelled as I punched it then realizing it was only a map bot, "Goddamn-" I said as I caught my breath. "Sorry-" I said patting its shoulder as I walked away.  I walked to the main area as I stopped to check my phone. I head a loud noise as I looked up and saw someone from the escalators pointing a gun to me as they shot it at my head.

I jolted awake as I sat on my bed. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"