Chapter 21

Y/N POV:
It has been a few months since I had last died, I thought I'd never say that but here we are, stuck in a traumatic loop. Speaking of the loop, I think I've finally broken the loop. I stood in the kitchen humming while cooking, I was making myself A decent dinner for once. As I got a plastic plate out of one of my cabinets I started to think, what was the point of the loop? I mean, I can't just have infinite lives even if I restart from the beginning, there had to be some reason for all of this at least. "Welp atleast I know there's not a god-" I snickered.

I started to think of another thing too, how come I haven't cut my hair yet? I mean, I'm no longer with e/n, long hair makes me feel Dysphoric, and I'm an adult. My brain had a stroke just thinking then I gasped with joy and set my things down rushed to go grab my phone a dialed a certain persons number.

"Hello?" A familiar sweet voice spoke
"Hey steph! Do u think you can come over and help me dye and cut my hair? I haven't in so long and I don't know what to do-" Steph laughed a bit on the other line. "Yeah of course! I'll be there in 30" I smiled with excitement "Tysm your a life saver! See you in 30!" I said as I hung up. "WOOOO!" I yelled as I ran around like an excited little kid.
I then realized I was cooking and rushed back to the kitchen to finish making my dinner.

30 minute Time skip brought to you by your wonderful Author

As the doorbell rung I had just god gotten out of the shower. "GIMME A MINUTE!" I yelled as I quickly dried myself and put on a dark blue baggy turtleneck sweater with some baggy pj sweats and some fuzzy socks and I ran to the front door. I opened the door to reveal steph holding a bag and a smile on her face,
"Hi Y/N". "Hey cmon in!" I said as steph came in and placed the bag on a table. "So what what did you wanna go for with your hair" i looked down to see my long brown hair in a tangled mess.

"Uhhhhhhhh-" steph giggled while watching me look so confused. "Well I've always wanted a dyed buzzcut...so i think that's what I want" (I'm sorry for the people who don't want the buzzcut-😔🤚)
Steph nodded as she pulled up one of my kitchen table chairs and I sat down. "Jezus damn christ- when was the last time you got a haircut??" Steph asked. "Um...when I was 17..?" Steph looked at me surprised as I laughed nervously "YOU ARE IN YOUR 20s!"
"IK IK-" I said as she let out a groan and got the buzz cutters and the dye out.

~

"And I'm done!" I got up to look in a mirror and gasped surprisingly. My eyes teared up as I smiled brightly, I never thought there'd be a day where I could have short hair.

(this is what ur hair looks like, ALSO DW UR PROBABLY GONNA DYE UR HAIR A LOT SO IT WONT STAY THIS COLOR)

Steph came behind me, "do you like it?" I turned around and hugged her "Ty ty ty ty ty! I couldn't have asked for anything better!" I said as she smiled and hugged me back. The hug lasted for a minute then I broke the silence and broke the hug, "you wanna stay the night? I mean it's the least I could do"
"Sure why not!" Steph said as we both went to the kitchen and got plates of the dinner I had made, and I'm nearly 10 minutes we were in the couch in blankets eating food and watching movies, one of the best nights I've had in a while.