Chapter 13

Y/N POV:
We let go and looked at eachother as I cried. I was smiling from ear to ear at him. Monty was smiling too until he looked down at my arm. He slightly gasped. "Y/N what happened.?!" He asked worriedly while checking my arm. I looked down and sighed. "You..did that Monty.." he looked up at me with a guilty and worried look on his face. He held my face with both of his hands. "I'm sorry..I couldn't..protect you..." he looked so sad, he looked like he was crying, if robots could cry.

"Monty it's fine, you didn't know." I said trying to comfort him.
I coughed a bit as I felt pain in my stomach and arm, everything hurt actually. Monty let out a sigh as he picked me up bridal style and made his way off the catwalk.
We walked out of His golf course and went to go find the others. Bonnie and Freddy spotted us and came running up to us. "Oh my god superstar are you alright?!" Freddy said worriedly while looking at me. "I'm fine guys..just a little pain that's all.." I said while looking down and seeing that Bonnie and Freddy were holding hands, it was adorable.

Soon Roxy and Chica ran up to us "Y/N!" Chica said while looking at me. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to an-"
"Stop. It's fine, I know you guys didn't mean it.." I said while slightly smiling. Chica sighed as she looked away, roxy refused to speak. We started to head back to the lounge.

~

Monty had set me on the couch carefully as he sat down next me pulling me close. Everyone sat down on the couches. We didn't talk for minutes...it was a bit awkward..
"Y/N..what happened when you were missing.." Freddy asked breaking the silence. I didn't like remembering what happened, it was scary. "..a lot." I took a deep breath as I started to talk.

It all started with you guys leaving DJMMs party to do things real quick, I headed to the bathroom and set my drink down, the biggest mistake I ever made. I came back from the bathroom and took a sip of my drink, it tasted so, weird. Next thing I knew I blacked out.
I woke up in a basement chained to a wall, I was almost naked. I had found out dean drugged my drink and kidnapped me, and another person had too, e/n. E/N was the one who almost broke my wrist. But other than that, they hurt me. They hurt me every day. They beat me, touched me, kissed me, and things I don't wanna talk about...
They made my life hell. Every night they would unchain me so I could sleep, and every night I would cry and cry, I hated being beaten and touched. I hated missing you guys. I missed you guys so much I'd cry till I got dehydrated.
One day, dean and e/n finished with me like usual and dean kept rambling until e/n had hit him with a metal bat. He kept hitting him till it was a gorey mess. I was scared, I was shaking, he said I was only his, no one else's. And from that day forward things changed a lot. e/n let me wear clothes and stay out of the basement as long as I didn't try and escape and If I was his girlfriend, I refused at first but then gave in because I was sick of all the beatings. He didn't hit me as much anymore, he rarely hit me anymore, he was just a selfish manipulative rude ass Bastard. He was always in the mood and very flirtatious. And one day he said "yk your cute when your flustered" which that one sentence made me remember someone who I cared deeply with all my heart about..

Me and Monty locked eyes for a moment until I  looked back down and kept talking.

That same day, I had the best plan. I made him one of his favorite drinks and added..something to 'make him fall asleep'.
He drank it and he passed out. That's when I packed things in a bag and escaped.

I stopped talking and let out a deep sigh. I looked up to see everyone had mixed expressions, sad, concerned, guilt, and a mix of anger. Monty held me close and tightly. He didn't speak a word, but I knew he was in sorrow. "I..don't wanna talk much about it..I'm tired Anyways.." I said. "It's fine Y/N.." Freddy said. "Let's just go to my room.." Monty said as he picked me up from the couch and carried me to his room.