Chapter 18

Btw I'm making sun and moon separate people in this story if y'all don't mind

Y/N POV:
I walked into the familiar child daycare as I saw parents sitting on the chairs talking, eating, or on their phones while their kids played in the daycare, I decided this would be a good time to be closer friends with sun and moon! I used to staff entrance to head down to the daycare since I don't need parents giving me weird looks-
I went down a flight of stairs as I finally made it to the daycare. I opened the staff door to reveal a a daycare filled with ball pits, playgrounds, activities, and a bunch of wild kids running around, heck I almost got ran over by damn kids. Everything was so colorful and bright and I smiled at the memories I had of this place.

"Oh hello! Are you a parent or a staff member?" A lady who had long curly hair and wore denim jean shorts and a yellow tank top came up to me. "Oh well I'm a new staff member of the plex, I thought I would check the place out before my shift"
"Well then, I'm Steph! I'm a assistant for the daycare attendants" she said as she smiled "I'm y/n!" I said happily. As I said those words some kids came up to us. "Ms Steph! Would you and your lady friend play in the ball pit with us?" One of the kids said "Please please pleaseee!" Another one said. "Oh ok ok alright." Steph said as she slightly laughed. "y/n wanna go play with them?"
I thought for a moment then nodded while smiling.

~

"On the count of 3 we jump!" On of the kids said. "3" "2" "1!" Me And the kids jumped into the square ball pit as Steph watched and giggled. I started to laugh and the kids laughed too. It was pretty easy for the kids to get out since they've been in this for a long time, but for me it was difficult. I got stuck in the square ball pit as I began to sink deeper into it. "Guys..I can't get out.!" I said while panicking as I went deeper into the ball pit. Anxiety and claustrophobia rushed over me as I tried to get out, I heard kids yelling from outside the ball pit as my head was submerged under the ball pit. I was taking deep breaths but it began to get harder to breath. I was even deeper into the ball pit I could barley hear the outside, that's when I blacked out. (Sky zone vibes🥰)

My eyes jolted opened as I stared at the ceiling. "GOD DAMN IT!" I rushed to the bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror again, furious I had to start again. "Dying in a ballpit? That's pathetic-" my reflection said as it snickered "shut it." I replied still pissed. "This time, don't go in the ball pit dumbass" my reflection said as it went back to normal.

Time skip brought to you by count the ways Freddy👍

I walked into the daycare as I saw Steph come up to me, "oh hi! are you a parent or a staff member?" She asked. "Oh, no I'm a new staff member I thought I'd look around the place before my shift"
"Well then, I'm Steph!"
"Y/n."
As soon as I said my name, the same kids came up to us once again. "Ms Steph! Can u and your lady friend come play with us?" A kid asked "pretty pretty pleaseee!" Another kid said. "Oh well alright" Steph said as she slightly laughed. "Y/n would you wanna play with the kids?" I nodded and smiled. "Let's go to the ballpit!"
"Oh um-..how about we play in the playground instead?" The kids smiled and nodded rapidly.

~

We played for in the playground structure for a little bit, exchanging laughs and just playing around in playground. "You kids wanna see something cool?" I asked. "YES!" They all said in union, I smiled as I went to the highest point of the playground. They all looked amazed at my bravery. "Cool right!" They laughed. "Wow y/n your not afraid of heights?" I shook my head as I laughed. I started to climb down but I slipped and fell, I started to fall off the playground. "Y/N!" I heard before I hit my head on something metal.

I opened my eyes and let out a sigh of annoyance.

Here is a small picrew of Steph I made! (Picrew by lully136)