Chapter 5

Darkness. Darkness was all I saw. I reached my arm out. I felt numb. I heard laughing, a woman's laugh. I heard it get closer, I couldn't move. It got closer and closer till I could move and I started to run, I ran and ran and ran. Someone pulled me back. I figure appeared in front of me. "D/N."  "..Mom..?"  "You need to wake up." She pointed behind me. I slowly turned around to see my moms guts all over the floor, her head on the floor decapitated from the rest of her body. "Nighty night, Y/N." A sharp pain came to my head as I screamed. "WAKE UP!"

Y/N's POV:
I woke up in a flash and quickly sat up, crying and shaking, I sobbed so much in my hands  while repeating the word 'no'.
Monty opened his eyes to see me panicking he quickly sat up to see what was wrong. "Y/N what happened?" He said with worried ness and panic in his voice." I still refused to look up and kept repeating 'No.'

He grabbed my face with his hands as he got closer to me. My face covered in tears and cold sweat. We both looked at each other, "I-.."
"..I h-had a, sniffle nightmare.." I said while crying even more. Monty wiped my tears off my face and I kind of startled him when I went in and hugged him so tightly while crying in his shoulder.

"Shhh...there there.." Monty said trying to comfort me. "Look at me." I kept crying so he grabbed me by the chin. "I will protect you no matter what Y/N. I promise." He said giving me a small kiss on my forehead then pulling me into a tight embrace. I cuddled up to him and unfortunately fell asleep.

-

I fluttered my eyes open a bit to see me cuddling up against a sleeping sitting gator. When I tell you I've never blushed so hard in my life I tried to back up but Monty pulled me back and sat me on his lap. He could clearly see my tomato of a face. I tried to cover it but he pulled my hand away. "You know, Red suits you" he said pulling his face closer, I blushed even more

"Yknow, your cute when your flustered~" Monty said teasingly to me wrapping his arms around my waist. Our faces were nearly inches apart, was this really going to happen.? He leaned in as I closed my eyes knowing what was gonna happen

"Hey Monty Freddy wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with-" Bonnie walk in and just blinked multiple times.

I quickly got off of Monty and covered my hands with my face, embarrassed and flustered
"Was i interrupting something-"
"BONNIE YOU ARE TAKING THIS TO THE GRAVE GOT IT" Monty yelled clearly flustered. Bonnie chuckled as he threw his arms into the air playfully,
"alright alright you got it-, but on one condition" "JUST TELL ME GODDAMN IT"
"Just keep Scarlett away from Freddy, that's all." I was still really flustered and blushing like crazy.

"Welp I'll see you lovebirds in a bit buh bye!" Bonnie said as he took his leave, both me and Monty were flustered as hell.