Chapter 15

Y/N POV:
I had woken up to the sound of humming, I had slowly opened my eyes and let out a small yawn. In my direction I saw a green metal chest, and which I looked up slightly to see Monty humming while playing with my hair, I snuggled closer to him while he played with my hair. "Is my rockstar awake.?" He said as he slightly yawned. "Rockstar huh.? I like that name.." I said tiredly as I smiled. He kissed my head as he held me close.

"y/n...could I ask you something.." Monty asked quietly. "Yeah of course." I replied.

"Do I remind you of e/n..?" My eyes widened when he said that name, I didn't know what to respond with, of course he didn't remind me of that Prick.! "Monty no of course not.! Your different, different in so many ways..never ever could you be like e/n." I said a bit sternly and comforting as well. "I know, I just-..." he sighed before speaking, "..when you said that thing I told you last year, I didn't know if I acted like e/n..I'm sorry.." he said deeply as he looked down at Me.

I looked up at Him and I held his face with one of my hands while gently moving my thumb back and force on his cheek. "Monty please..you don't remind me of him, and you never will. I'm sorry if I made you think that.." I said while still holding his face. He leaned in closer to my face and kissed me, I kissed back while putting my arms around his neck while we were laying down. Soon the kiss came to a stop as we slowly pulled away, I smiled at him as he snuggled with each other, making eye contact the whole time.

Suddenly a knock was heard at the door. as confused as I was, I let go of Monty while going to unlock the door. I unlocked the door to see Monty standing in front of it. "W-What.." Startled, I stepped back in fear. Monty gripped both of my shoulders and looked me dead in the eye with black eyes, "wake up Y/N. This isn't real. You need to wake up." I stared at him, to Stunned to speak, "what do you mean.?" I asked terrified, "Wake up."

And then I woke up in my apartment next to
b/f/n .