The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged

***

***

This book began on

16/12/2021

and came to an end on

31/08/2022

***

Welcome to 'The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged'

The book has been edited, but if any grammatical, or any other errors, have been found, then feel free to comment on it nicely so I can fix it.

All characters in this book belong to me, any names, faces or anything else repeated is purely coincidental, but if anything offensive is found, then please point it out so I can do something about it.

This is the prequel to the Romano series, but it is set in the same world/universe as all my other stories, mainly Book 3 of the Possessive Series, so if any characters from there are found in here then it's not just coincidence.

If you've read 'The Sins of Duke Evander' then this story is set during the time of his father, who only makes a short appearance in that series.

***

Promises are made to be kept, that's what Italian Duchess, Angelina Moretti believed, but catching her husband in bed with another maid was not part of the lifelong promise that she made with him.

And as she makes one more promise to take back what is hers, she is forced to realise that she has no choice but to accept the help of none other than Lucian Vandenburg, a famous German mogul that held the world in his grip.

But as her revenge is put in play, Angelina realises that there is more at risk than just her stolen worldly possessions, and if all the trouble is worth it?

'A thrilling story that'll make your blood boil in anger, lungs hurt with laughter, and grins glow in this romantic, comedic, and thrilling new story by Bushra Zahin.'

***

OTHER STORIES BY BUSHRA ZAHIN:

The Possessive Series:

Book 1- How to tame an Empress (Completed)

Book 2- A Simple Man In Love (Completed)

Book 3- The Sins of Duke Evander (Completed)

The Romano Series:

Prequel- The Malevolence of a Woman Wronged (Completed)

Book 1- The Indifference of a Man Forgotten (Completed)

Book 2- The Reverence of a Man on Fire (Completed)

Book 3- The Beginning of A Promised Forever (Ongoing)

***

***