Chapter Twelve

It took me a couple minutes to calm myself but once I did I helped around camp, waiting for everyone to return. I was able to sneak in a tiny conversation with Bellamy and he said that Raven was going to make radios. He also said he wanted to talk later and to meet him at his tent once the sky grew dark.

Night had fallen and groups started to return. So I took that as my que to make my way towards Bellamy's tent. "What are you doing?" I heard Bellamy ask which made me stop before I could open the tent flap.

"Moving on." Ravens voice said.

I made my way around the tent and found a whole that I could see through. Confused, I looked through it. Muffling my gasp, I stared in disbelief as Raven took off her clothes and hit on bellamy. "I've never been with anyone other than finn." she whispered. I tore my jealous eyes away and stormed off. Raven was ridiculous if she thinks i'm going to talk to her again.

I found Monty in the dropship near what used to be a radio. "Hey you good?" I asked. He looked up and sighed. "Raven broke off any last communication we have with the ark for those stupid walkies." he mumbled. I sat beside him and wrapped an arm around his slumped shoulders. "You still had hope?" I whispered. Monty nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. "I know I shouldn't but it's my parents." he told me.

I stayed silent and allowed Monty to talk at his own rate. "Do you think your parents are still alive?" he asked me. "I don't know. If they are, I don't want to see them. They are the reasons I'm on this planet.'' I admitted, already knowing what he was about to ask. I stood up and gave him one last hug before leaving.

"B, I need you to come with us. Were going to look for finn and clarke plus the kid they took.'' Bellamy said as he approached me. "I see you're done with Raven." I said with a brow raised, not really caring about the missing teens. "What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked. I looked into his brown eyes and scoffed. "You wanted to ask me something so I went to your tent like you asked. You had sex with raven, bellamy." i said in a low tone. Bellamy realized what I said and grabbed my hand before I could walk away. "I walked into my tent and she was there. I tried to get her to leave but she argued and came on me." he explained. "I dont want to hear about your sex life.'' I gagged. "B, please just come with me to find them," he begged. "Fine but I don't want to be with you or raven." i said and turned my heel to walk to the dropship.

Monty pulled the radio to his lips. "I thought we were going west. Where are you?" he whispered into it. I looked over at him confused. "Just keep the moon to your west and you'll find us." Bellamy said over the radio to us. Monty sighed. "At Least they work." I said, trying to be positive. He looked over at me and smiled weakly. "Yeah raven did a good job," he said.

Suddenly the radio started to emit a strange noise. We both abruptly stopped. "Is anyone else hearing that signal?" Monty asked over the radio. "Just keep your eyes open." Raven snapped, causing me to take the radio from his hands. "I think it's the same thing we heard from the blackbox." monty said after getting a grip on my wrist, from both fear and needing to tell raven. "Damn it, Monty, pay attention. Do you see anything? Report." raven pushed. I was about to yell at her but Monty stopped me.

Suddenly three figures appeared in front of us as everyone called for us through the radio. One of them reached for something in its pocket, making me react. I punched their gut and kicked a leg out so they fell. "B!" Monty screamed, causing me to look up and see the two figures dragging Monty away. I tried to run for him but the guy grabbed my ankle, sending me to the ground. "Monty, hold on! Fight back!" I yelled. I kicked their hand away and sent my foot into their neck. The suit they had tore, making the man scream. I made a run for Monty but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Monty!" I screamed. I ran through the woods trying to find him or any trace of those two men. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, bringing me to stop. I kicked and flaked my arms and legs, thinking it was those men who took Monty. "B, it's just me." a familiar voice said. They held me close to their chest as I gained control of my breathing. "Where's monty?" they asked. I craned my neck to see it was Bellamy whose arms I was in. I leaned my head back on his shoulder as I allowed my body to melt, knowing I was safe in his arms. "These men took him. I tried to fight back but they disappeared before I could get Monty.'' I said. "Grounders?" Bellamy asked. "No, I don't know who. They wore suits." I said, trying to get my memories straight.

"Just breathe." he whispered as he ran a hand through my hair. "Let's get you back to camp." he said. "Did you find them?" I asked as he helped me to my feet. He shook his head. "We only found Myles. He said the grounders took them." Bellamy explained as we started walking. "Then they're dead." I said. "Not technically," he told me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk faster. "I'm going to find Monty after I get some food and sleep." I told him. His hand grabbed onto mine. "No you're not! It's too dangerous." he said. "Why do you care! It's not like I mean anything to anyone!" I laughed. Bellamy looked conflicted. "You care to Raven." he said. A low and hollow laugh rumbled through me. "I'm not even going to go there." I said, tearing my hand from his and started to walk again.

"Why are you like this!" he yelled in frustration. "Like what?" I asked. "You treat everyone like dirt! You tell me nobody cares about you, well that's probably because you act like you're better than them." he yelled at me. "I'm not doing this with you." I scoffed. "Do you even care that Finn and Clarke are still missing? Did you care when Octavia went missing? No, you never care! You have no feelings. God, I'm so done with you!" he said as he brushed past me, hitting his shoulder against mine.

I watched as he walked off. "So am I." I whispered. And followed far behind him.