Chapter Twenty-Six

I walked through the woods with Indra and now Indra's second, Octavia. Isane stood beside me, both of us whispering amongst ourselves.

It took a lot of convincing Henry to let me leave camp without him. He was so demanding towards me. Anything I did he had to know or be with me. It was so annoying. And I tried to tell my parents about it but they just won't listen, keep saying Its better for me. I was so mad.

I tripped over a small root and fell into isan, laughing as he caught me like it was nothing. Indra turned around and shushed us. I noticed everyone was crouched down. "Octavia go to the other side with Bailey." she whispered. We nodded and made our way around the clearing, careful to not make much noise. I realized it was two mountain men that we were attacking.

We made it to the other side, waiting for Indra's signal. A gunshot sounded, causing everyone to react. Indra and isans group made it to the first guy first while me and octavia got to the second guy. Octavia attacked with her sword, but the guy rolled out of the way first, her sword making contact with the ground. Isan ran up to help her but Indra stopped him saying it was her kill.

Octavia grabbed onto his suit's top and was about to cut into his neck before Clarke screamed at her. I turned to see Clarke rushing towards Octavia who snarled at them. I heard the guy moan in pain so I turned and saw Octavia's sword had made a small cut in his suit, it could be lethal. I made my way over to her and pushed off her sword looking at his cut while clarke said something to Octavia.

"It burns! Please! Please!" he begged me. I placed my hand over it, attempting it to stop. I turned and saw he had a pack and searched through it to see if he had some bandaged or tape. Instead I found a photo of Clarke and Lexa with their heads circled. I looked confused. Why would they have that? Then it hit me. Clarke and Lexa are the only things keeping this alliance together, they are the targets.

"What is that?" I heard Clarke ask from behind me. I stood onto my feet and looked at her. "Clarke, you and Lexa were the targets." I told her. "We have to warn the commander." I turned Indra after handing the photo to Clarke, both Octavia and clarke looking at it.

We rushed back to camp shortly after. The mountain man's arm slung over mine and Isan's body. We carried him to medical with abby. "Jackson we got two patients, you do radiation burns i'll do gunshot wounds." Abby instructed. I placed the guy down on a bed as Jackson ran over. "This guy is from Mount weather. We need to keep him alive." Clarke said, pushing me out of the way. "Lock him down." Jackson said. "There was a tear in his suit but we fixed it in the field." she said.

Raven ran into the busy room, towards me, bringing me into a hug. "Anything from bellamy?" I asked her, Clarke looking over for the answer. Raven shook her head. "No." she whispered. "Then why aren't you at the radio!" Clarke yelled in frustration. Raven widened her eyes. "Octavia just took my place, how about you back off!" she snapped. I inhaled deeply and pulled Raven back, making her look at me. "Just ignore her." I whispered. Raven nodded and grabbed onto my hand.

"Bailey!" i heard his stupid voice. I turned around and saw him for a second before his lips crashed onto mine. I widened my eyes and pulled away quickly. Raven pulled her hand from mine and glared at him. Henry's hands were uncomfortably placed on my hips. "You're not leaving my side again, that was too painful." he whispered, bringing me in for a hug. I stiffened my body unsure of what to do. "Henry, it's my job. I must do whatever Indra or Lexa command me.'' I snapped. "Why don't you join our guard, it's much safer. '' he said, pulling away. Raven pushed him off me. "Bailey does what she wants! It's bad enough she's forced to marry you." Raven growled.

"Raven!" Clarke yelled, snapping all three of our heads towards her. "Can you do something with the airlock so Jackson can treat him?" she asked, her eyes darting toward Henry, confused. "I could rig up some scrubbers in the airlock, give me twenty minutes." she said, taking one last glance at henry.