Chapter Thirty-One

Indra and Kane whispered amongst themselves while I was forced beside Bellamy. "Why can't they just attack and kill me." I muttered under my breath in trig so Bellamy couldn't understand me and Indra wouldn't be able to hear me. "What was that?" Bellamy whispered from beside me. I looked up at him and said nothing. "Fine, give me the silent treatment. Like always, for the past three months." he said, nodding his head. I continued to stay silent, feeling Bellamy's shoulder rub against mine.

"It's been three hours, what are they waiting for?" Bellamy said, growing impatient. As everyone talked I stuck my head out of the turret, ignoring Bellamy's demands to stay inside. Suddenly I felt a cool metal come into contact with my neck. I felt a chuckle escape my lips as they grabbed a handful of my hair and forced my head back, putting the blade on the sensitive part of my neck.

"Bailey get down before they see you!" Kane whispered harshly, tugging on my jacket. "Everybody out or the girl dies!" the person who held me called. I felt all the demands for me to get back inside quiet down. Suddenly the back doors opened and commotion was heard. I felt the man pull my body out of the rover and pin my back to his chest, keeping the cool blade on my knife. "All targets secured." the girl's voice said, after they tied everyone down except me.

Bellamy's eyes met mine as I flared my nostrils. Another man started searching everyone for something until they found the tracker on monty. "It's mine, give it back!" Monty yelled, trying to fight the restraints. He was able to get a hand free and grab the tracker, fighting with the person. "Monty let it go!" I screamed at him, not wanting him to get hurt. I felt the blade go deeper into my throat, cutting my skin a little.

"Monty?" the girl's voice said, taking off her mask. My eyes darted over to Bellamy confused and saw he was looking at me with the same expression, both our eyes went to monty as he whispered, "Mom?".

Monty's mom ran over to him and untied his bound hands then hugged him tightly. "I knew it!" she whispered into their hug. I felt my heart pang that he got a good mom, wanting the same feeling. At Least I had Vince, who was like my dad. The guy let go of me, yelling at farm station to stand down. Bellamy ran over to me, grabbing my chin and examining my neck.

Our faces were close together and I felt his thumb rub across my cheek, his brown eyes staring deeply into mine. My heart quickened in my chest, it was a different feeling from when Henry did this to me. It scared me, but I didn't want to pull away either. Suddenly Bellamy started to lean in and I realized what he was doing so I turned my head, his lips meeting my cheek. I heard him sigh once he pulled away, the skin where his lips touched felt like fire. I coughed lightly and stepped back, meeting his eyes before walking over to Indra and making sure she was ok.

She smiled at me and dusted off my jacket. I thanked her then turned around to listen to Kane and Pike's conversation. "How many of you are there?" Kane asked. "Sixty-three. The rest are camped in the mountains north of here. Grounder killers one and all, am I right?" Pike laughed. I snapped my head towards Indra who looked equally as disgusted as I felt. We watched pike with careful eyes, my arm starting to go towards one of the swords on my backs, indra stopping me.

Bellamy eyed me then started to make his way towards pike and Kane saying, "Hate to cut this short but, we've got to find Clarke.". Pike's face brightened at the sound of her name, "Clarke Griffin?" he asked, his eyes fell onto me and recognition crossed over his face. Bellamy nodded his head. "If only all my earth skills students were as good as her." he said, staring at me like he knew all my deepest secrets.

Bellamy and Pike did a chest bump hug while I grabbed onto Indra's hand. Pike walked over to me with a forced smile on his face as he held out his arms for a hug. "Bailey, it's great to see you again!" he exclaimed. I looked at his outstretched arms then crossed my own in front of my chest, getting in his face. "Really? Last time I saw you, you yelled at me to stay away from you. Funny." I said and brushed my shoulder against him and walked over to the tree, waiting for everyone to push it.