Chapter Thirty-Four

Once I finally woke up I was attacked by all my friends. Raven wrapped her arms tightly around me, tears spilling from her eyes. I hugged her back and made slight eye contact with Bellamy. "I'm never letting you out of my sight again!" Raven gasped as we pulled away from each other. I felt a hand rest on my knee and saw Vince staring at me with worried eyes.

"What happened?" Vince asked. I shrugged my shoulders not feeling comfortable in telling them. "I don't want to talk about it." I whispered. Octavia scoffed and grabbed my face. "I love you!" she yelled at me, bringing her face close to mine. I stared at her in shock while she let go. "I love you too?" I laughed nervously. "No Bailey, we all fucking love you so please never do that again!" Octavia cried, her arm wrapped tightly around Lincoln's waist.

We all fell silent. I looked down at my shaking hands and nodded my head. Suddenly a new pair of hands grabbed mine. Bellamy's hands. When I looked up I saw him smiling at me.

Abby walked into the room and looked over at me. "Will you be ok if I discharge you?" she asked. All my friends looked over at me as I nodded. "Ok then, you must stay with Raven and she must know where you are every second of the day. Do you understand?" Abby's eyebrows raised, waiting for my answer.

I deeply sighed, feeling angry with the lack of freedom. "Sounds great." I said sarcastically. Abby nodded. "I heard you're going to meet Indra, so just check in before you go and have Indra radio when you get there." Abby then added as she handed me some clothes. I stood up and nodded again, ignoring the stares from around the room.

Raven and Bellamy escorted me to mine and Raven's room. They closed the door behind them and stood with their arms crossed as I turned around, both of them staring at me. I eyed them carefully as I set the clothes on my bed and took off my shorts. "Yes?" I asked.

"I thought you were going for a walk. Then I had to find out from Octavia you were in medical dying!" Raven yelled at me. I pulled the tight pants on. "I'm sorry." I said, grabbing a new tank top. "Bailey, why did you do that!" she yelled at me again. I turned around so I wouldn't have to see her cry and stayed silent.

As I pulled my cloak over my shoulders and boots on, I attempted to leave the room. "Where are you going?" Bellamy demanded, stepping in front of my way. "To Indra, I'm late." I said with no emotion. Bellamy leaned down to my height and pulled me into a hug. My whole body tensed from the sudden contact, yet he didn't pull away. I hesitantly hugged him back.

Next thing I knew another pair of arms wrapped around me and I realized raven was now hugging me from behind. It felt so amazing to feel this much love. I just hated it took me almost dying for it to happen. I felt my eyes start to produce tears the longer our hug lasted. Bellamy's head resting on mine while ravens on my shoulder. I tightened my arms around Bellamy and dug my head into his chest.

Tears spilled from my eyes and I felt my knees weaken as sobs racked my body. They both tightly held onto me as I cried into Bellamy's chest. "I'm just tired of fighting." I told them. They stayed quiet.

After a couple minutes I started to calm down and pulled away from them, Bellamy's hand stayed on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" he asked me. I nodded my head and wiped the tears from my face. "I have to be." I smiled. Bellamy sighed and handed me my two swords. "Thanks." I whispered.

Raven patted my back. "I'll take you to the gate." she said. Bellamy opened the door and the three of us walked towards the gate. I thanked them and started to walk out when Bellamy grabbed my upper arm. "Be careful." he whispered to me. I gave a small smile then walked out the gates and towards Indra's army.

Indra met me outside of her tent, greeting me with a warm smile. "Kane told me about what happened. Are you ok?" she asked, her eyes darting down to my wrapped wrists. "I'm fine." I lied and pushed inside her tent. "I have something for you." she spoke, following me inside. I hummed as she rummaged through a couple things.