Chapter Thirty

Vince threw a punch to my face. I quickly dodged out of the way and punched his stomach twice, beating him back. Vince groaned as I then kicked at his side. He pushed himself forward and attacked me with his sword. I blocked him and gritted my teeth as he pushed me onto my knees. I then dodged out of the way as Vince's sword hit the ground right beside me. I kicked out his legs and then stopped my sword before it hit his neck.

"Good job!" He smiled at me. I helped him up and grabbed a towel, wiping my face. "When do you go back to polis?" he asked. "Whenever she sends for me." I shrugged. Vince walked up and handed me my water. "I have to go on a mapping run of sector seven." I told him, leaning against the wall. Vince sighed as Bellamy walked into the room. "You ready?" he asked. I grabbed my shirt and said a quick bye to vince.

Me and Bellamy walked in silence as I threw my shirt over my head, covering my stomach. "How's the training going?" he asked me. "Good." I answered him. Bellamy's jaw tensed. "I'll meet you at the gate." I said then took a turn towards the stables where Octavia was supposed to meet me.

"Here you go." Octavia smiled at me as she handed me the reins to my horse, Gecko. I rubbed his face and kissed his nose when I felt arms snake around my stomach. I smiled to myself and allowed Henry to give small kisses on my neck up to my jaw. "Are you about to leave?" he asked me. I nodded my head and pecked Henry's lips as he started to pet Gecko. Octavia trotted over to us on helios. "Hey, it's time!" she said. I kissed Henry's cheek then mounted onto gecko and rode over to the gate with octavia, where the rover was already waiting.

The gates opened and me and Octavia looked at each other, smirking. "Try to keep up!" Octavia yelled as both of us took off galloping as the rover took off behind us. My hair was in its usual style that Vince did for me every morning. It flowed in the wind as I pushed gecko to beat the rover, while staying close to Octavia.

I heard yelling and turned my head to see Jasper sticking his head out of the roof, with his hands outstretched. I enjoyed seeing him happy, or as happy as he could get, yet I knew it wouldn't last. Sooner or later he would be back at the bar, getting drunk. Focusing on the terrain in front of me the rover ended up stopping. Me and Octavia did a quick circle in the field and then got off in the back of the rover and slammed open the doors.

"Don't tell me I missed the party." Octavia said. "Sector eight." Monty said, ignoring me and octavia. "That's ice nation." Miller said, bringing his eyebrows together. "What about it?" I asked. "Protocol says we go home. Let the Chancellor decide what to do next." raven said as she turned her body to face everyone. "Screw protocol. The Chancellor's not from Farm Station, Monty is so is . It's your call." Bellamy said, looking over to Monty.

"Let's do this," he announced. I was still confused but understood we were going to sector eight. Remounting my horse I rode ahead of the rover with octavia.

We stopped at the border of sector eight and dismounted our horses while everyone got out of the rover. "Where's all the ice?" Jasper asked. "Much farther north." Octavia said. "Azgeda stretches for 1,000 miles." I added. "Good thing we only have to go 200 meters.'' Monty said, following his trackpad. I followed behind him with my sword in hand. "Slow down. Remember rules of engagement are non-lethal force. Tight formation on my command. Raven, you stay in the rover.'' Bellamy told her.

I walked back to Raven, feeling angry at Bellamy for telling her what to do. She smiled at me. "They're coming!" Monty called out. I looked at the group as they followed monty. "120 meters! 110! What Are our people what are-?" but Bellamy cut him off. "We hope their our people, on my command. '' he said. Everyone got into position, including me and raven.

I gasped when three ice nation warriors showed up on horseback. "Ice nation?" Bellamy asked. "Yes white war paint. Stay calm." I told him. "Who are you?" they demanded. I put my sword up and walked towards them with my hands raised. "Skaikru, looking for our people." I replied. "Looking for Wanheda?" they said which confused me. I heard Octavia mumble to everyone that they thought we were looking for Wanheda. "Who's that?" Bellamy asked. "I dont know." I replied.