Chapter Thirty-Two

Lexa agreed to me seeing clarke. Two guards led me to Clarke, they opened the door and allowed me in. Clarke stood, looking out of a window, turning her head slightly to look at me.

Her body turned around, still not sure if she could trust me. I pulled the hood off my head. "What are you doing here? She abandoned us at Mount weather!" Clarke yelled at me. I shook my head. "She had her reasons." I shrugged. Clarke scoffed. "I can't believe you're on her side." she said, turning away from me. "Lexa is one of the first people to treat me well! She may be a ruthless leader but she's amazing as well!" I yelled, defending Lexa.

"What happened to you?" I asked her. "What happened to me? Nothing happened to me." Clarke said, her face morphing into anger as she marched over to me. She pushed herself into my face, while I stood with no emotion.

"Clarke you're angry, but that didn't mean you could disappear for three months. Worrying everyone." I said to her, "Of course I'm angry! We had a plan and she ruined it, causing me to kill 381 people!" she yelled into my face, i felt spit hit my skin. Wiping it off I then pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, calming her down. Clarke's face softened and rubbed her cheek against my hand.

"It's going to be ok, just trust Lexa. I won't let her abandon you again." I promised. "Give me some time please." she asked me. I nodded my head and then wrapped my arms around her and placed my head in the crook of her neck, having to bend down slightly. Clarke hugged me back. Her blonde hair tickled my face.

We pulled away and I sighed. "I have to go train, but I will see you later." I told her. She nodded and let me leave so I could go train while the meeting with the ambassadors went on. I walked into a small space where isan was supposed to meet me. I hugged his bare back and playfully put a knife at his throat.

Isan grabbed my wrist and threw me over his shoulder, pinning me to a tree. We both laughed uncontrollably and he let me down. I pulled off my cloak and chains, leaving them on the ground. Isan grabbed a sword while I grabbed both of mine and got into position.

Isan came forward to attack, trying to cut my leg. I spun out of the way, Isan barely missing me. Placing a sword in front of me I watched carefully as Isan stepped forward, readying to attack again. He ran forward and threw his sword towards my neck. I ducked, hearing the blade whip pass my ear. I hit his stomach with the end of my sword, so I wouldn't hurt him. I then sun on my right heel and stopped the blade right before it could hit his neck.

Isan smirked at me. He hit my wrist, causing me to drop my sword. He then kicked the side of my stomach and pushed me to the ground. I rolled on my back to my knees as Isan grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him, placing the sword at my neck. Isan then let me go and patted my shoulder.

We walked over to the waters he had set out for us and drank. "I heard your people will be coming to Polis for Wanheda." Isan said to me between gulps. "It's Clarke Isan." I corrected. Isan rolled his eyes at me while I smiled. "But yes, I'm actually going to meet them after this." I said to him, "Would you like me to join?" he smirked, raising his eyebrows at me. I poked his nose and threw my cloak on and yelled a quick bye to Isan.

I walked through the busy city trying to find Indra so we could go meet up with Kane and Abby. She soon found me and we found them by a booth.

"Kane!" Indra announced. He smiled brightly. I walked over to Abby giving her a hug. Abby checked out my new apparel and complimented it. Indra walked up to us with Kane by her side. "Chancellor griffin, welcome. I hope your enjoying the capital.'' Indra smiled and motioned to the busy city we stood in. Abby looked at me and smiled. "I am, and thank you for ensuring my daughters safety." she said, looking back to Indra.