Chapter Sixteen

I tightened my grip on the scalpel as I pointed it at dr. Tsing. "What do you mean they think I'm dead! Cage told me they knew I was here." I said, confused. A guard tried to step closer to me so I pointed the scalpel at him. "Don't come any closer or I'll stick this thing in my neck and yall wont get your answers!" I hissed. Dr. Tsing held her hand out, signalling them to step back. "Why don't you just come with me and ill take you to them. We will sort this out, I promise." She spoke kindly. "How do I know I can trust you? I mean you did strap me to that goddamn chair for two days." I said.

Dr. Tsing walked to the door and opened it, motioning me to follow her. I kept the scalpel in my hand and cautiously walked out the door, not allowing my eyes to leave her. I stopped in the hallway as the three of them stepped out. "You go first." I smirked. The three started walking and led me down the long hallway and into a small room.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked her. "To your friends." she said, refusing to look at me. A part of me knew she wouldnt just switch like that. I grabbed her shoulder and pinned her against the wall, putting the scalpel at her neck. "Where are you taking me!" I yelled once more. Her breath became uneven as I stared into her eyes with pure anger. Her eyes darted from me and behind me, making me remember that we weren't alone.

I was late to react when two pairs of hands slammed me into the wall behind me. I dropped the scalpel and kicked my legs to no avail as they tied my hands behind my back. "Make sure her friends don't see her and you tie her tightly to the bed. Not just her arms and legs. Everything. I don't want any chance of her escaping." dr tsing said as the doors to the room opened. "Go float yourself!" I screamed at her. They dragged me out of the room and I heard talking. I looked around and saw no one. "What is this place!" I asked.

Clarke Pov...

I didn't trust this place, not one bit. It was just too good to be true. I looked around and saw all the happy people. My friends are among them. I know what I saw. And that man had a bullet wound not an arrow wound. I also wanted to know how the man healed so quickly. It just didn't make sense.

I got onto my feet and left the dining hall. No one was out there so I sat behind a plant and breathed for the first time in forever. It didn't last long as I heard the elevator doors open and a familiar voice threw me off. "Go float yourself!" they yelled. I carefully peeked my head around the plant and saw B in a white robe with her hands tied behind her back. She was being led by two guards down the hall. "What is this place?" she asked, confusion laced in her hoarse voice.

They told us she was dead! When I asked where she was they said she didn't make it. I knew that was impossible considering she was fine when I last saw her.

I took off my shoes and followed the trio close behind after dr. tsing went into a different room. I wanted to know why she was being treated differently.

"Let go of me you bitch! I'm not going to tell your little doctor anything until I see my friends! This is ridiculous!" she yelled and fought against the two guards. "She knows we're here?" I whispered to myself. "Calm down before we sedate you." one of the guards said. Suddenly a door opened to show president dante. "Where does dr. Tsing want her?" he asked them. My heartrate spiked as B grunted and tried to fight some more. "In her lab by medical. Apparently cages dungeon won't do." one of them replied. "Very well, you're positive no one has seen her?" he said and turned to walk away after they said yes.

I flattened my back against the wall and waited for Dante to pass before continuing to follow them. They went down another hall and turned into a room. "Tie her down!" a guard screamed while they worked quickly to fight off b. She managed to punch one of them in the stomach but they tied her arms and legs down pretty quickly, finishing it off by tying her waist and chest as well as head. "Just wait till I get my hands on you! You're lucky I've been tied for two days!" she screamed as they left the room.