Chapter Thirty-Three

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN THOUGTS ANS TALK ABOUT SUICIDE AS WELL AS SUICIDE ATTEMT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!

The second I walked through the gates a pair of arms wrapped tightly around my neck. I knew who it was and I wished he wouldn't do this.

Henry pulled away while keeping his hands on my elbows. "I was so worried bailey! Then Bellamy had to tell me you were with the commander. Why the fuck didnt you tell me!" he said angrily. "I had important business to attend to." I snapped, pushing him away.

He kept following me as I walked over to the stables. "Bailey!" he yelled out as I petted Gecko's nose. "What?" I asked harshly. "I'm sick of you disappearing and learning from other people that you're with the commander!" he yelled at me. I turned around only to be met with a wet rag to my face. I pushed his hand away but he grabbed it and continued to wipe the paint off my face.

"I told you to stop wearing that ages ago!" he said once he was finally done. I looked at him with angry eyes, my face burned. "You look stupid in it. Your not a fucking grounder." he said. I shook my head. "I'm not doing this today henry." I told him, walking away after giving Gecko one last pet.

I could hear Henry walking behind me. The way his boots hit the ground I could tell he was mad. "Would you be one of them if you didn't have the blood?" I heard him yell, bringing my feet to a stop. "You know that's the only reason they like you." he laughed. My hand balled into a fist. "They don't actually like you baby. '' he whispered softly, placing his hands on my shoulders and kissing my neck. "Not like I like you." he nibbled my ear.

I stared at the ground as Henry placed a hand on my stomach, just under my blood. "They just want you for your blood." he whispered. Before i had control of my body I elbowed henry's stomach and whipped around to sen my fist into his face.

He groaned and fell to the ground as I got on top of him, cradling his waist. He tried to push me off but my anger had completely taken over. I pinned his hands with my left hand and continued to punch his face with my right hand. Blood covered his face as well as my fist as I just continued to punch him, long gone from caring.

Before I knew it, two pairs of hands grabbed onto my arms and pulled me off henry. "Fuck you!" I screamed at him, thrashing in the arms of whoever held me. "Bailey calm down before a guard hears you." a familiar voice said to me. A pair of hands let go of me and before I knew it, Octavia helped Henry sit up. "What happened?" Octavia asked me. "That bitch attacked me for no reason!" Henry answered.

I lunged forward, being held back by Raven. "Let me have at him!" I yelled at the Raven, fighting in her hold. "He's a liar!" I continued yelling. "Bailey why did you attack him?" raven asked. Henry looked at me. I stayed silent and only contemplated on saying what he had done. "Were over henry," I laughed, Raven let go of me as I walked away, feeling amazing and laughing like a maniac. I made it to Raven's room and not even a couple minutes later her and octavia walked in.

"What the fuck happened?" Raven asked me. "He said the grounders only wanted me for my blood. That I wasn't a grounder. I attacked him because he was telling the truth." I admitted. "Our first couple days here Vince attacked me but stopped once he saw my blood. I should be fucking dead!" I yelled, frustrated. Hot tears fell down my face as I stared at the red blood I wished was my own. "B?" Octavia whispered.

Both of them stayed standing and stared towards me. I stood up and brushed past them, pulling my hood over my head. "I'm going for a walk." I whispered to them.

I made it to a small hiding place behind a small building. Pulling my knees to my chest, I cried into them. I just felt betrayed and hurt. All my blood has ever bought was pain. Why couldn't I just be born with red blood? All I want in life is peace but every time I get peace it ends. The only way to get peace is by dying.