1-10

Chapter 1 Pingyang City

Rebirth in the last days, Ye Yuxuan collected a lot of materials to welcome the arrival of the last days, but she did not expect that when the train entered the kilometer tunnel when she was heading to City A, her eyes went dark and she passed through here inexplicably.

The old green leather train does not have the breath of the 22nd century. There are some people sitting in the carriages. There are various styles of clothes for men, women and children, such as tunic suits, cotton jackets, military coats, sweaters, woolen... A man with a thin face and a slender face and a wife and children, or a slightly fashionable young man and woman in a sweater and woolen coat... Ye Yuxuan had never seen it.

Listening to the daughters-in-laws in the mottled carriage speaking homely in substandard Mandarin, and talking about their neighbors, Ye Yuxuan was surprised but barely understood, but she didn't understand what ticket that and what ticket this.

Ye Yuxuan seemed indifferent at this moment, but in her heart she was shocked, surprised, puzzled, and speechless.

She was ready to deal with the coming of the end times, and she was also ready to survive in the end times killings, but suddenly crossing into another world, she panicked for a moment, but quickly calmed herself down.

"Comrades passengers, please arrive at Pingyang Station in front. Passengers who are going to get off please bring their luggage and prepare to get off the train. When the train arrives at the station, get off first and then get on. Don't be crowded..."

Pingyang City?

The inferior tweeter immediately suppressed the sound in the carriage, and also succeeded in bringing Ye Yuxuan back to her senses.

Where is Pingyang City? Ye Yuxuan had never heard of this place name, but she had been on the train for nearly three hours.

This train is not the same as a bus. You can sit for a whole day without getting off the train, going back and forth along the line. It won't go down, and I don't know where the next place is.

Seeing the number of people getting off the train, Ye Yuxuan thought for a few seconds, and then got up and got off the train.

Ye Yuxuan didn't notice that when she got off the car, in the same compartment, the man who had looked at her several times got off here.

Pingyang Railway Station is a big station. Because there is a reverse train, you can transfer to a bus not far away, so the train station is not small in general.

She wears a long black woolen coat, black trousers, knee-high boots of the same color, and a red top. She has beautiful chestnut curly hair scattered on both sides. The delicate makeup on her face makes her look even more beautiful. When Ye Yuxuan got out of the car, she attracted the attention of many people.

If the people who watched her in the train compartment before were slightly covering their eyes, pretending to be inadvertent, or secretly, or envious or curious, then after she got off the train, she went up and down on the platform to watch. The gaze towards her is a little bit more.

Ye Yuxuan didn't know that she was conspicuous, but she passed by too suddenly, besides, she saw in the carriage that those people who looked at her looked longing, jealous, envious, and amazed, but there was nothing else. A good startled or skeptical sight, from this, it is concluded that this dress is not a strange thing, it can only be said that it is novel, so he calmly let people look at it.

Retracting to look at the train station, Ye Yuxuan glanced around again inadvertently, moving her slender legs away from the platform.

It was late autumn, but when they met her coldly indifferent gaze, people suddenly shuddered as if they were in a cold winter night.