111-120

Chapter 111 Component Issues

   Although he didn't say that he was cautious not to pick up vegetables, he still didn't eat much meat when he only ate rice, so Ye Yuxuan said, "You eat it quickly. If you can't finish these, then you take it home."

Hearing this Then, Xiao Tong was stunned for a moment: "Why?"

"Is it because I didn't make it delicious?" Xiao Tong's eyes were a little dim, because he didn't make it well and wasted these things.

Ye Yuxuan saw that she didn't know that Xiao Tong had thought about it, and then she said, "I'm not used to eating overnight dishes. Your brother probably hasn't eaten yet, so you can bring him back to eat."

Hearing this, Xiao Tong was cautious. Thinking of it, when I went out, my brother said, "Send the pheasant to Aunt Yun and go home. Don't run around. But he didn't go home early and didn't say anything. He went to my sister to cook and eat. It is estimated that my brother will go home later. Will be angry.

"Are you busy?" Ye Yuxuan couldn't help asking, seeing his expression.

Xiao Tong suppressed the entanglement in his heart and shook his head: "No."

"Hurry up to eat, and clean up the kitchen after eating." Ye Yuxuan did not forget to repeat: "If the food is not finished, then you will take it back."

Xiao Tong wanted to say no, but he could see that Ye Yuxuan said that she was serious about not leaving overnight food, so she nodded.

Ye Yuxuan left the dining table and came back soon, but she was sitting aside, nibbling on the beef jerky while looking at Xiao Tong, and suddenly asked.

"Are you not going to school?"

Logically speaking, he should have been in school at his age. The point when he met him, there should be a schoolbag hanging on his body even after school.

Xiao Tong froze for a moment, and soon smiled and said, "No. I dropped out of school half a year ago."

"Why?" Ye Yuxuan wondered, at this time elementary school can't spend a lot of money, let alone Xiaoyi occasionally hunting. No matter how difficult it is, Xiaotong's money for studying is indispensable.

"Because, because...and no why, my classmates don't like me, so I won't read it."

"If you don't like you, you don't read it? You read to yourself, not to them. What if they don't like you? You are not RMB or food stamps. Why should people like you? "

Ye Yuxuan paused, and in Xiao Tong's surprised gaze, said: "It's not a problem if they don't like you, it's fine if you don't like them."

Xiao Tong smiled, and what my sister said is really good. Seeing the radiant expression on his sister's face, Xiao Tong knew that these words were not to comfort him.

However, he smiled, his eyes suddenly reddened, and there was anxiety and hesitation in his smile, but he still spoke.

"No, elder sister, because our composition is not good." When he said this, Xiao Tong looked at Ye Yuxuan's face carefully, and saw her startled, and he couldn't help but feel sad.

Bad ingredients?

Ye Yuxuan has been here for more than a month, and of course knows what the so-called bad ingredients mean.

"Talk about it."

Xiao Tong hesitated for a while, still speaking.

"My father died of illness when I was born. My mother, that is my mother. She worked as a helper for a wealthy family when I was three years old." Ye Yuxuan's mouth twitched, which is not good.

A widow, with two children, does not work for others, is it impossible to starve to death?

But at this time, such a mess is not surprising. It is estimated that children like to bully people indiscriminately, and adults should be more or less understandable.

Of course, Ye Yuxuan didn't want to think deeply about those reasons, because there were too many things in this period. For this time, these were all normal.

"Then why are you and your brother left?" She only heard Xiaotong talk about him and Xiaoyi.

There was a bleak across Xiao Tong's face: "My mother, she passed away when I was seven years old."

Ye Yuxuan suddenly felt that the beef jerky was tasteless.

Ye Yuxuan got up and left the dining room with the leftover beef jerky in Cao Cao's hand.

"Hurry up and clean up the meal."

Not long after, Xiao Tong had a good meal, washed the dishes and chopsticks quickly , tidied up the kitchen, and gave Ye Yuxuan a large pot of hot water.

"Sister, then you rest early, I'm leaving."

Xiaotong stood at the door of the hall, hesitated for a moment, and then walked in .

Ye Yuxuan was flipping through a novel. Hearing the sound, she raised her eyes to see: "Is everything done?"

"Well, I have all cleaned up. I boiled a pot of hot water for my sister, and the fire is almost ready to use."

"Where are the leftovers?"

Xiao Tong hesitated for a while, and said: "I used a large bowl to fill a piece. Sister, I will send the bowl back to you later."

"No need." It's just a bowl, it's not worth it. When the big night, run a trip.

Although he was mentally prepared, Xiao Tong was still sad when he heard the voice of rejection.

"Are you going back?" After Xiao Tong nodded, Ye Yuxuan put down the novel in her hand and said: "Wait." After that, she got up and walked to the back bedroom.

More than ten minutes later, when she came out again, she was carrying a net bag in her hand, with a piece of bacon in her hand, two small pumpkins weighing more than one catty, and three catties of crushed corn.

This crushed corn is not cornmeal with bran in the grain store here. It was crushed by Ye Yuxuan's good corn kernels in the supermarket in the world. Don't look at three catties, grab two handfuls and cook one pot enough for two people to eat.

There are a lot of things in her space, but she doesn't plan to give too much. Of course, these three things don't take so long, she did it on purpose.

"Take these back with you."

After finishing speaking, before Xiao Tong refused, Ye Yuxuan said again: "Help me close the door when you leave."

Xiao Tong nodded when he saw it. After receiving the net bag, he just turned to leave, turned around again, seriously.

She exhorted : "Sister, there is no leakage of money. If your sister doesn't like to clean up, she has to put her bags in the back room." Ye Yuxuan followed Xiao Tong's words and saw that the things she had scattered out of her bags had been sorted out. , The zipper of the cloth bag is closed.

"Okay, you go quickly," Ye Yuxuan waved away.

The small figure left the courtyard with a bamboo basket. Ye Yuxuan sat on the chair, smiled, stretched her hand over the bag, opened it, and when she saw the contents clearly, her brows wrinkled.

It is natural to know how much food stamps and money she put in. The small gold bars with the thickness of her fingers are still there, and her earrings are also there, and the food stamps are enough to count, that is, the money is not only not less, but also ten yuan more.

Looking at the half-old and not new unity, Ye Yuxuan was speechless. Does that kid mean to pay for the meal?

Selling a pheasant for twelve dollars and giving her ten dollars, he is not afraid to go home and be beaten?

Ye Yuxuan did not chase it out, not to mention the value of the things she gave at this time, but said that she had given back more than 40 yuan before, although it was Zhao Ruiying's money.