301-310

Chapter 301 What is there to be proud of?

Before Xiao Chen could move, he heard two gunshots, and the two sand wolves who were lying on one side and the other standing on the ground bleed from their heads, and then their necks twisted, and they died like that.

The other sand wolf was startled by the sound of gunfire and ran away immediately.

"Huh?"

Everyone was stunned, and then asked in surprise.

"Who shot the gun?"

"Did someone come?"

"Fu Tuan, where's the leader?"

"I saw Fu Tuan just now, and the leader went over there." At

this moment , everyone saw that Fu Zimo was running away from The fallen sand wolf appeared behind him. It turned out that although Fu Zimo went to the sand dune on the right just now, he circled behind the sand wolf. After all, there were people in the camp to attract him. It was not difficult for him to get behind the sand wolf.

After having lunch under the camp, it was fragrant with meat, and the sand wolf was naturally staring at him, giving Fu Zimo a chance.

"It's Fu Tuan." Xiao Chen grinned.

"Sister-in-law, let's go, Fu Tuan's two shots, the sand wolf that ran away didn't come back so soon."

This sand wolf was the one that followed in the morning. After hearing the gunshots once, the companion was seriously injured. Will listen to two more shots, it won't come back so soon.

As for how to recognize it, it is very simple. This sand wolf has a white hair on its head, let alone Xiao Chen, even Professor Zhang can recognize it.

The reason why Fu Zimo would act on the sand wolves was that he was always unhappy to be stared at like this, and secondly, he knew that Ye Yuxuan used to go to the back of the sand dunes during her noon break. .

Sure enough, when Fu Zimo came back, he saw that Ye Yuxuan and Comrade Li were missing from the team.

Of course, Fu Zimo didn't let go of the two dead sand wolves, and dragged them to the camp. He was halfway there, and Xiao Chen brought Xiao Fang and Xiao Li to meet them, and then took the sand wolves from him. , dragged back to camp.

Just when everyone was around the two sand wolves commenting, Fu Zimo glanced quietly, Xiao Chen knew him better, and immediately whispered in a low voice: "Sister-in-law and Comrade Li have gone out."

Xiao Chen felt that Fu Tuan would do it by himself Sand Wolf, it's probably because of his sister-in-law, but he won't ask stupidly.

Dabai's guide was excitedly looking at Sand Wolf's body, and commented: "Fu Tuan, you are good at marksmanship."

Xiao Chen thought to the side, nonsense, you go and find out who our Fu Tuan is.

Hey, it seems that there is a confidentiality order, and there is no way to find out about Fu Tuan's situation.

Although there is some regret, Xiao Chen still murmured from the side: "Our Fu regiment is a sharpshooter."

Everyone is not surprised that Xiao Chen is like this, but they do know that Fu Zimo has a good skill. These days, (the regiment) leader It represents that he has experienced a lot of life and death, not to mention that everyone has seen that Fu Zimo is brave and resourceful, and it is not only what he sees.

"Although the wolf's skin is a little incomplete due to the angle, it's rare."

Unexpectedly, the vicious sand wolf that surrounded them last night was lying in front of them, and Xiao Fang and Xiao Li couldn't hold back their hands. Touched on the wolf skin.