561-570

Chapter 561

"Well, what, at this time, you need to rest more and drink more hot water."

Listening to Wang Yuanyuan's ramble, before getting to the point, Ye Yuxuan is going to be tired for her. Get along, less routine will do.

It's enough not to be evil. Could it be that Wang Yuanyuan thinks he can be friends with her?

"Doctor Wang, you're waiting for me here, do you have something to say?"

Ye Yuxuan was so straightforward, but Wang Yuanyuan suddenly didn't know how to answer.

Lesbians, why are you not polite at all. I am waiting for her here, do I have to expose it?

Could it be that Fu Zimo likes Ye Yuxuan's character?

But Wang Yuanyuan is not a procrastinator either. She raised her chin slightly, looked at Ye Yuxuan, smiled, and said, "Comrade Ye, since you ask that, I won't beat around the bush."

Ye Yuxuan smiled and stared at Wang Yuanyuan. : "Okay!" she said in her heart, I didn't let you beat around the bush.

"I like Fu (regiment) leader." If someone else was there, Wang Yuanyuan would definitely not say it.

But after observing Ye Yuxuan, Wang Yuanyuan felt that maybe Fu Zimo liked this kind of thing. He just liked to say something, hated it, hated it, didn't like it, didn't like it, and expressed his thoughts bluntly.

Moreover, Wang Yuanyuan knew, even if she didn't say it, Ye Yuxuan would know.

"I know." Ye Yuxuan: "And then?"

Don't come to the brain- damaged plots in later TV dramas, such as fair competition, there is nothing fair in this world, especially in relationships.

"Then?" Wang Yuanyuan was a little taken aback by Ye Yuxuan's words. She didn't expect Ye Yuxuan to react like this.

Ye Yuxuan's expression was indifferent, and her expression didn't even fluctuate at all, as if she heard her say that the weather is cold today.

"I mean, I like Commander Fu."

"I heard it, so what?"

Wang Yuanyuan was at a loss for words, and seemed to be annoyed by Ye Yuxuan's indifferent tone, she said with a serious face: "Comrade Ye, I I like Fu (group leader) this person."

Seeing Ye Yuxuan being so bland and seemingly not caring at all, Wang Yuanyuan couldn't help but be a little skeptical, she thought that Ye Yuxuan might just be the identity of Fu Zimo.

"So what?" Ye Yuxuan heard what she meant, but smiled without explaining, and raised her brows lightly: "You told me, do you want to tell me, or do you want to hear what I have to say? "

I..." Ye Yuxuan's reaction really surprised Wang Yuanyuan, she didn't know what to answer for a while.

Ye Yuxuan continued: "Do you want to hear me say that you are not allowed to like Fu Zimo, or do you want to see me scolding you or Fu Zimo angrily when I heard what you said?" She looks so stupid?

Wang Yuanyuan shook her head, she opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Ye Yuxuan.

Fu Zimo is really good, Wang Yuanyuan will like it, and other lesbians will like it, Ye Yuxuan doesn't think it's strange, she's not bad, naturally she won't be unconfident and think about other people's words.

She can play tricks with Fu Zimo, but to others, sorry, Ye Yuxuan doesn't even bother to have mood swings.

"Dr. Wang, you don't have to tell me about this, and I won't have those brainless behaviors. As a lesbian, I just want to tell you kindly that Fu Zimo doesn't like you... You'd better like someone else."