31-40

Chapter 31 plan 

Lu Ran thought of the situation just now, and couldn't help but say: "Comrade Ye, how many people come to you like Doctor Yang?" Although he thought that Doctor Yang was fine, he cautiously asked the last sentence.

"When I woke up now, Dr. Yang came here. No one else came. Dr. Yang just said a few words about Captain Lu and you came here." Ye Yuxuan said and asked, "What's the matter? ? " 

"nothing, that is ...... "Lu Ran paused, or should I say, the sound down some, solemn tone Ye Yuxuan have to make a serious look at him.

"You also know your situation. If someone comes in contact with you suddenly, or someone tries to get close to you, you have to be more careful."

"I don't understand very well." Ye Yuxuan's face was full of puzzled look at Lu Ran, puzzled. Asked: "My situation is special, I know, but why do you say that someone will come to contact me?"

"I don't know anything, it's useless to contact me, I can't give anyone anything." At the time, Ye Yuxuan's heart was beating very hard, she was betting, this was what she had guessed these days based on Lu Ran's vague and vague words before.

Looking at Ye Yuxuan's blank and angry expression, Lu Ran sighed inwardly. He also knew what Ye Yuxuan didn't know.

The old couple only wanted their daughter to grow up safely and happily. They never told her. For the sake of her daughter's safety, they heard that since she was six years old, she was taken away and hidden by a loyal servant. For fifteen years I've never visited her once, I'm afraid that someone will catch her and do something.

It can be said that the old couple Ye are deeply in love with Ye Yuxuan, and they are also cruel.

If it weren't for the old couple Ye and the comrades to take the initiative to talk to the comrades over there, they would not have known that they had already sent their daughters on the ship to return to China, but they did not expect that they had been found out after they had planned so carefully, Ye Yuxuan. Also almost lost his life to the sea.

Seeing Lu Ran's expression, Ye Yuxuan knew that she had bet right, so she lowered her head and said sadly: "I am like this, I have nothing, what else do I need?"

Lu Ran muttered, Ye Lao and his wife had contributed a lot, but to Ye Yuxuan, it was actually very unfair. She had to live with a servant when she was young. No matter how good the servant looked after, he could not replace his parents.

It is obvious that her parents are present, but they haven't seen each other for fifteen years. Now she still has to worry about her complaints.

"Comrade Ye, don't do this." Lu Ran said dryly, not knowing how to comfort her.

Ye Yuxuan's hand under the quilt tightened, and she knew in her heart that she was right again.

"I'm fine, I'm just, I'm just..." Ye Yuxuan's voice was a little choked, her eyes were reddish, she glanced at Lu Ran and stubbornly tilted her head to look out the window, as if she didn't want him to see her fragility.

"I'll peel an apple for you." Lu Ran didn't know what to say, so he took out an apple from his net pocket and said.

Ye Yuxuan wanted to shake her head, but Lu Ran had already washed the apples, so she followed him.

Nibbling on Lu Ran's peeled apple, Ye Yuxuan ate slowly while wondering what will happen next and how to learn from these words.

Lu Ran sat tightly and did not squint, but from the corner of his eye he was watching Ye Yuxuan, eating an apple in small bites, and taking several bites before swallowing it. He didn't know what he was thinking, he seemed absent-minded...