71-80

Chapter 71 Choke People As Always

   "No, you are very busy too, I'll be fine by myself." Ye Yuxuan hurriedly declined.

It happened that a nurse called for Head Nurse Liu. When she saw something was going on, she felt sorry that she couldn't take the opportunity to watch a little gossip, but she didn't linger. After giving Ye Yuxuan the direction, she went busy.

At this time, just approaching noon, there were only three or five patients left in the waiting area.

Ye Yuxuan was standing at the door of Clinic No. 3, looking at the man who was working hard inside the door opened by the patient who had just left without closing it.

Gu Yanzhe sat behind the table and looked at the medical records intently, writing a few sentences with his hand from time to time. The sunlight fell on him through the glass of the window, suddenly illuminating him, and he, who was originally with a bookish breath, looked even more Be refined and gentle.

Ye Yuxuan suddenly remembered that sentence. There are two most dazzling lights in the world, one is the sun, and the other is the appearance of your efforts.

At this moment, Gu Yanzhe took it all.

There were some sounds in the waiting area, but when Ye Yuxuan was standing by the door and looking inside the consulting room, the waiting area of ​​the internal medicine department slowly calmed down, and many people looked at Ye Yuxuan's figure with surprise.

"Next one."

Gu Yanzhe said, putting aside the medical record in his hand without looking up.

Ye Yuxuan wanted to wait for a while, but it was visible, but suddenly a bright light flashed in her mind, and she went in.

The first and second consultation rooms have changed patients just now, and there are patients left who will yell when someone jumps in the queue. Who cares, jump in the queue is wrong.

The nurse who happened to come back from the bathroom knew Ye Yuxuan and was busy stopping when the patient yelled.

Not paying attention to how the nurse comforted the patients in the waiting room, Ye Yuxuan went to a bench near the wall in the consulting room and sat down.

Gu Yanzhe didn't raise his head either. He only felt that the patient was sitting in the wrong position, so he said, "Sit here."

Taking a look at the position opposite him, Ye Yuxuan smiled and changed over.

"Name, age, where's not..." Comfortable?

The following words got stuck in his mouth when Gu Yanzhe looked up and saw Ye Yuxuan.

Gu Yanzhe stared at Ye Yuxuan blankly, while she tilted her head slightly and looked at him. For a while, neither of them spoke.

After about a minute or two, Gu Yanzhe found his voice: "You, why are you here?"

Looking at the dumbfounded man, Ye Yuxuan smiled: "Why, what is your expression and you don't want to see me? "

Are you not feeling well?" Gu Yanzhe asked, lowered his head and glanced at the few patients left in his hand. When he saw that there were only two, his brows were slightly frowned and stretched out.

Ye Yuxuan shook her head: "No."

"That's good." Gu Yanzhe nodded, shouting to the outside: "Next."

Ye Yuxuan heard it, stood up, Gu Yanzhe took a look, and hurriedly said: "Wait. Don't leave. Yuxuan, sit next to me, wait for me, I will only have two patients, and I will get better soon."

Ye Yuxuan smiled after hearing this, "Yes, good."

She wanted to sit and wait. , After all, she jumped in, and there are still patients outside, so it's not appropriate to delay his work.

Seeing Ye Yuxuan's promise, Gu Yanzhe breathed a sigh of relief. He was anxious to read the patient just now, and he called someone without speaking to her. As soon as the voice fell, he realized that he was a little bit rushing, but she was not upset.

Soon, patients came in.

Seeing Ye Yuxuan sitting by the side, she couldn't help but glanced at her, although she felt a little strange, she didn't ask.

While Gu Yanzhe was taking care of the doctor, Ye Yuxuan looked up at this consulting room.

The desk, the bookshelf with the information cabinet, the disinfectant and soap on the side of the wash basin are neatly placed...

This is the office where he often works, right?

His coat and scarf hung on the coat rack in the corner, and the whole clinic was the same as him. It couldn't be simpler.

Depressing the joy of his heart, Gu Yanzhe treated the patient very efficiently and seriously, and soon the two patients finished the treatment.

The last sick person went out. Before Gu Yanzhe had time to talk to Ye Yuxuan, the door of the ward was opened.

"Director Gu, it's time to have dinner, let's go to the cafeteria together?"

I thought it was a nurse who came in to report the situation, but I knew it was a beautiful woman who came to look for it. Ye Yuxuan looked at Gu Yanzhe and then at the people who stopped after walking in. , Looked out of the window, did not speak.

Looking at Ye Yuxuan in the consulting room, the smile on Yang Ni's face got stuck, and the first thought in her heart was, how could she be here?

Gu Yanzhe looked up at Yang Ni, cleaned up the medical records on his desk, and said in a light tone: "Doctor Yang, go and eat by yourself, I will not go if I have something to do."

Yang Ni glanced at Ye Yuxuan and then at Gu Yanzhe. I wanted to say something, but Gu Yanzhe had already spoken to Ye Yuxuan.

"Yuxuan, aren't you hungry? Go, I'll take you to dinner."

Gu Yanzhe took off her white coat and was about to wash her hands. Ye Yuxuan got up when she heard the words. Yang Ni couldn't help panicking when she saw the color of the clothes they were wearing. stand up.

After Ye Yuxuan was discharged from the hospital, Yang Ni has been trying very hard to create a chance to be with Gu Yanzhe. In almost all the hospitals, there is no one who does not know what she means, but no matter how she makes an appointment, Gu Yanzhe has no response.

Yang Ni was anxious and wanted to give up several times, but she was unwilling.

What's not good about himself, why is Gu Yanzhe always cold and indifferent, and there is no response at all?

All of her lesbians took the initiative. How could he, a man who returned from overseas, be inferior to her?

Knowing that he was in the internal medicine class this week, Yang Ni felt that her chance had come. She started to choose clothes for Monday to work on Sunday night, and she put a set of clothes on the bed to choose.

Although I have to wear a white coat when I go to the hospital, I have a chance to take it off if I take a break to eat or something. Of course I need to look good.

Is this skirt too exaggerated?

The color of this Lenin outfit is a bit plain.

This pink top seems a little inappropriate.

Lavender, I brought it back from the Shanghai Department Store, not to mention the department store in Pingyang City, you can't even see it in the department store in the provincial capital.

However, her carefully selected clothes, this will be set off by Ye Yuxuan and Gu Yanzhe's clothes of the same style and color, and there is no chance to shine.

"Director Gu, where are you going to take Comrade Ye for dinner? Do you mind taking me with you?"

"Mind!" Gu Yanzhe carefully washed his hands without raising his head.

Ye Yuxuan laughed silently when she heard it, the man still choked as always.

In fact, Ye Yuxuan saw the clothes on his body after Gu Yanzhe took off her white lab coat.

She was also a little surprised.

No wonder, he glanced at her clothes for several times just now, Ye Yuxuan thought that her newly changed clothes got dirty when she went out.