621-630

Chapter 621 Hit a Nail

"Fu Zimo, how's the weather over there? Is it cold? I sent you something yesterday, remember to accept it."

She originally wanted to knit a sweater for Fu Zimo and send it to her, but she was afraid that she would wait for her to finish knitting it. It was no longer cold, so he picked out two sweaters from the space and sent a pair of thick cotton pants to Fu Zimo.

Of course, Ye Yuxuan did not forget to put some canned meat, canned fruit and ready-to-eat jerky. The postage was quite expensive, and the post office people were surprised for two or three seconds when Ye Yuxuan sent it.

But Ye Yuxuan is not bad for the postage. If it wasn't convenient for her to send it to Fu Zimo when she left, why would she need to send it from Pingyang City.

"Okay." Fu Zimo's happy laughter made Ye Yuxuan's ears turn red.

"Xuanxuan, we all thought of one piece. I also sent you something."

"I sent you some coupons yesterday. In addition to military ones, there are also some local ones. I don't have a place to exchange them for you. It's the same for the whole country, you have to get it and replace it yourself. You can buy yourself two pairs of shoes, and use the cake ticket. Eat

something good for yourself, don't be too used to those two bastards ..." Ye Yuxuan smiled: "Yeah. , good. Don't say that to Xiaotong and Xiaoyi, they are both good, otherwise, I'm so lazy, I can starve myself to death."

"I'll go back early, with me, I can cook for you every day. Laundry." Fu Zimo said it very naturally and didn't feel embarrassed at all.

"..."

"Xuanxuan, I miss you." Fu Zimo: "I wish I was busy on vacation and go back to see you soon." At

this time, the phone was leaking, and Fu Zimo said I missed you, Li Qingmiao also heard it, she saw Ye Yuxuan's embarrassed blushing, she couldn't help but smiled, pointed to the door and said that she had something to go out, so that Ye Yuxuan could just talk on the phone.

Ye Yuxuan was a little embarrassed, she nodded to Li Qingmiao while holding the phone.

Leaving the office, Li Qingmiao shook his head with a smile, sighing in his heart, he was really young.

She accidentally listened to a few words just now, which made her married lesbian feel a little embarrassed.

Fu Zimo suddenly felt a lot more comfortable hearing Ye Yuxuan's voice, and immediately understood.

"There's no one in your office?"

Ye Yuxuan relaxed slightly and leaned back on the chair, and a soft voice came out of her breath: "Hmm!"

Fu Zimo smiled: "I called your office, did I make you uncomfortable? Habit?"

"Well, a little bit, but I'm very happy to receive your call." Since she gave him the phone, she didn't mean to forbid him to call.

"Xuanxuan, I miss you, I really miss you."

Ye Yuxuan has been using her supernatural powers to pay attention to the situation near the office. When she heard Fu Zimo's longing words, her cheeks flushed and her brows slightly wrinkled.

"Fu Zimo, I miss you too." Ye Yuxuan quickly finished speaking, and then said, "I have something to do here, so I won't tell you first, I'll call you tomorrow at noon when I'm free, take care of yourself. . " "

Oh, good. "Fuzi ink hear Ye Yuxuan anxious, though somewhat puzzled, but still be down.

"Then hang up first." Ye Yuxuan said, and after hearing the response from the other side, she said goodbye and hung up the phone.