131-140

Chapter 131 Brown Face

 Aunt He: "No need, let you hold it. You have eaten it, but your brother hasn't eaten it yet."

This scene was naturally seen by some people in the courtyard, and could not help whispering to others. Discuss.

"Look at Aunt He, how good at being a human being, how well

she has done well in front of her son's leading colleagues." "I think she is superfluous in doing this. The lesbian guessed that it was too pitiful to see Xiao Tong, and left the bowl in the bowl. He's just sharing his miscellaneous soup." Although he said that, his tone was somewhat envious. There are still a few grain cakes. If it was given to her son, he would save some food for breakfast tomorrow.

"I think so. This is not a big deal. Aunt He does this, it seems that the leader will look at her son differently because of this."

Aunt He and where do you care about these gossips, those long-tongued women know what a fart, just now. The boss of her family quietly told her that Ye Guan and brother Xiaotong had a good relationship, and they gave more than a catty of brown sugar in private.

Even if they didn't take advantage of Xiao Yi's life-saving grace to her old man two years ago, they would take advantage of the two bowls of food for Xiao Tong with this pound of brown sugar.

Xiaotong took two bowls, and naturally there was nothing left. He took a few multigrain cakes from the table and put them in Xiaohe's bowl. Then he took the bowl from his wife and said, " If you continue to eat, I will help Xiao Tong take it back."

Xiao Tong still refused, but Father He had already walked forward with the vegetable bowl. He had to look at Ye Yuxuan and see her nodding, so he followed Father He.

At this time, a person came back from the outside, bypassed those who were eating aside with their rice bowls, passed by the tables, chairs and diners crowded in the courtyard, and walked home.

This was the second time Ye Yuxuan saw Xiao Yi, and when Xiao Yi saw Ye Yuxuan, she was also obviously taken aback.

Xiao He also saw Xiao Yi, and hurriedly said, "Xiao Yi, it's just time to come back. Come over to eat."

"Xiao Yi, are you back? Hurry up, wash your hands and grab a bowl to eat." Aunt He just took a bite of the dish and smelled it. He turned his head to look, and hurriedly greeted.

Xiao Yi politely refused: "No, ma'am what I ate in the factory canteen."

Then down, began again:. "What Big Brother, congratulations ah"

"Thank you, thank you, come, you're welcome, come Eat with us." Five tables were barely placed in the yard, and more people were actually holding bowls to find gaps or standing or squatting to eat.

The other tables are full, and I have almost eaten, and there is still food on the main table.

Everyone knows that Xiao Yi raises his younger brother Xiao Tong. The food is not in the cafeteria. He always brings food from home when he goes to work. How could he eat in the cafeteria by himself.

"No need." Xiao He and Aunt He were enthusiastic, and Xiao Yi had to stop chatting.

"Xiao Tong is still waiting for me at home, you eat, I will go back and have a look."

Xiao He listened and nodded: "Oh, yes, then you go back, my father just helped Xiao Tong bring a bowl of vegetables back. Now, if you don't eat here, you can go back to eat."

Xiao Tong returned home with the food ?

Xiao Yi was a little surprised when he heard this. Did Xiao Tong meet Xinxinnian's sister?

That Xiaotong must be so happy.

But he didn't show it on his face, he hesitated, he still didn't show the way he had seen Ye Yuxuan.

After sitting for a while, Ye Yuxuan couldn't sit still watching the scene of the vegetable juice flying on the table. She whispered to Li Qingmiao and Sister Zhang who were still eating: "Section chief, Sister Zhang, eat slowly. I won't sit there anymore."

"Okay. Then you walk next to me." Sister Zhang nodded. She has no complaints about Ye Yuxuan's act of giving things to children just now. Young lesbians eat less, not surprising. Besides, let's look at Ye Gu It doesn't look bad at that bite, so it's not surprising.

Li Qingmiao: "

Guardian Ye, don't go far, we'll go back soon." Ye Yuxuan smiled and said, "Well, I know."

When Ye Yuxuan got up, the team leader of the Xiaocui factory glanced subconsciously. She wanted to talk, but her mouth was full of miscellaneous grains, so she had to swallow hard, and then see that the other two were still there. One of them was still a branch. Long, think about it, of course a young officer is older than the section chief, so he didn't worry, and started talking with Li Qingmiao while eating.

Ye Yuxuan didn't have a place to go. She wanted to say that she would go first, but she could see that Big Sister Zhang and the section chief wanted to go together, so she kept it for a while.

So Ye Yuxuan went to Xiao Tong's house again.

"Sister." Xiao Tong grinned happily.

Xiao Yi was eating, and when Ye Yuxuan came over, he nodded to say hello.

Looking at Xiao Yi who couldn't be smirking, and then at Xiao Tong who was smiling, Ye Yuxuan was surprised that the two brothers had too much difference in their personalities.

"My sister will leave in a while?"

Ye Yuxuan said amusedly when she heard this, "Why, do you want to keep me?"

Xiao Tong suddenly blushed , and shook her head quickly: "No, it's not. . "

How can his sister stay in his house like this?

"I want to say that it is not safe after dark. If my sister goes back, my brother and I will send my sister off for a while."

"No, I will go with our section chief in a while."

"Oh." Xiao Tong nodded obediently after listening. .

Xiao Yi is almost a meal in a quiet, small and Tong are two Shining, happy watching Yeyu Xuan, Ye Yuxuan can not help but helpless, thought for a moment and asked: "? You do not like candy,"

children do not have the Do you like sweet things?

But she saw that the children outside, who were reluctant to eat one and a half candy, took a sip in the palm of her hand, licked it, and showed a happy expression.

Why did she give him a lot of sweets and didn't see him eating, instead she sat on a chair and looked at her happy.

Xiao Tong nodded and shook his head, found the cloth bag hidden on the bed, and put it in front of Ye Yuxuan: "Sister, you eat."

Sister gave him like it, but he can't eat more. Sisters must have so much sugar in her bag. For those who like to eat sweets, he can eat one and a half. If he eats all of them, what will the sister eat?

Ye Yuxuan twitched her mouth, speechless.

Xiao Yi just finished eating. From the mouth of his brother opened the bag, he saw the candy in it. He knew that she was giving it to his brother again. After taking a look at Ye Yuxuan, the corner of Xiao Yi's mouth squirmed. what.

"Sister, eat it." Xiao Tong pushed the cloth bag in front of Ye Yuxuan again.

Ye Yuxuan: "Keep it for yourself, I don't like to eat."

She has worked hard on the storage of supplies. Anyway, she can say all kinds of pretends, no matter what she eats or wears, she never let it go.

There are so many different kinds of snacks. What can't she want to eat? As for the candy that she gave to the kid.