61-70

Chapter 61 Big Client The genius lighted up, and Ye Yuxuan got up to wash. It was less than seven o'clock, and people had already left the gate of the compound.

On the winter morning, with white smoke coming out of her breath, Ye Yuxuan left the compound and headed east of the city.

Today is Saturday, and I can finally make up for it without getting up early. There are fewer pedestrians on the road than usual.

There are two or three public toilets on every street in Pingyang City. Ye Yuxuan paid attention all the way. After turning left and right, she got into a public toilet.

When I came out again, the person had changed in disguise. The fashionable, beautiful and capable person changed into a woman with most of her face wrapped in a scarf, her complexion turned yellow and dull, and her waist buckled.

On the way to the black market, Ye Yuxuan was a little grateful that she had bought a lot of various things in her space at the beginning, and the plump blue-gray cotton-padded clothes and trousers she had put on for fun for a while.

She would buy a large amount of camouflage uniforms, cotton army coats and marching quilts in the quarters store. Seeing this fat cotton coat and cotton pants, she stretched out her hand bored and touched it. The lady boss was enthusiastic and gave her a large bundle. There seem to be a dozen sets.

In the words of the proprietress, this was a pile of obstruction, and it was a pity to throw it away. Since Ye Yuxuan was curious, she took her off.

Unexpectedly, she dressed so casually, this meeting also used.

The heel of Ye Yuxuan's boots was seven centimeters long. As soon as the boots were taken off, the person instantly became a lot shorter. In addition to her waist, no one could recognize her.

The black market is actually an abandoned bazaar. Now there are supply and marketing cooperatives and grain stations, as well as non-staple food stores. The bazaar is naturally abandoned if other things are not allowed to be bought and sold.

I don't know when, here's the secret trade of bartering things to the back. Slowly, the peasant brothers in the countryside will get the things in their own plots here and the residents in the towns will exchange tickets. After all, there is no ticket voucher in the countryside. , Many things can't be bought.

Urban residents will also take what they don't have for their own households, save food and save things, and exchange them with people, and the black market has appeared so quietly.

When Lu Ran knocked on the door, Ye Yuxuan had already turned around in the black market to understand the situation.

The grain trade on the black market is five to seven times more expensive than the grain depots. Often five or six catties of coarse grains can be exchanged for one catty of fine grains. However, the black market now only has coarse grains, occasionally a bit of flour, and the price is ridiculously high. As for rice and the like, Ye Yuxuan asked for a while, but there was nothing.

After turning around, there was a bottom in her heart, and the number of people in the black market slowly increased, so Ye Yuxuan also learned to find a corner to squat, and put a broken dustpan in front of her.

The scarf around her face showed a few strands of her withered hair. Just like her, Lu Ran and others stood in front of her and couldn't recognize her.

Ye Yuxuan's corner is not bad. There is a broken house on the corner behind him. Behind the broken house is a high wall. Others may worry that it's not easy to run. But for Ye Yuxuan, this corner couldn't be better. She traded and retreated. All convenient.